Chapter 8

You wake up in your bed next to Christine, Meg, and Mademe Giry.

"What happened?" You look at the 3.

"When Mademe Giry told you that you got the roll of the countess you fainted." Christine looked around the room.

"He left this for you." Mademe Giry handed you a red rose with a black bow. You smiled, he really cared about you. After the 3 left you headed for the mirror. Just as you were expecting Erik was waiting for you.

"Hello!" You tried to sound as flirty as you could be.

"I see what your doing." Erik smirked.

"What?" You smirked as well.

"You're trying to flirt with me." Erik looked at you.

"Right you are." You wrapped your arms around him. He tensed at first, but then relaxed.

"Erik I can fell your ribs, what's going on." You broke the hug.

"I told you, I don't eat that much, I never feel hungry." Erik shugged.

"It's not that you don't feel hungry, you ignore the feeling and thats not right." You look at the man before you.

"Erik, take your shirt off." You sternly demanded.

"Why?" He frowned.

"Take it off, or I will do it myself." You reached for his shirt. He began taking every thing off until he was in his last piece of clothing on his top half.

"Take it off." Your eyes turned to his shirt, Erik did and you looked in horror.

"This is worse then I thought." You saw scaring on his chest and stomach and some visible bruising, he was very thin with his ribs sticking out.

"Erik what happened?" Tears began to form in your eyes.

"When I was young I was in a freak show, I would get beat, they never fead me and I really never slept." He told his story. Erik picked up his shirt and wiped something off his unmasked face, there was more bruising and scars.

"I wear makeup on this side my face because I don't really like full face masks plus, it doesn't cover much." Erik looked to you expecting hateful comments to come from your mouth.

"I'm so sorry they treated you like this, but what about the brusing?" You ask politely.

"Well before you came I loved Christine, but she didn't love me back, the two came up with a plan."

"Who?" You inturupted.

"Her and Raoul were planing on something to take me down. They both knew I wouldn't hurt Christine, I still wouldn't hurt her after what she did to me. The plan wad, Christine would pretend to love me, it worked for awhile until the abuse started. She wouldn't feed me or teach me how to cook, and she would beat me, I eventually gave up." Erik's eyes were filled with tears.

"Christine would never do that!" You defended your childhood friend.

"She changed y/n, she changed." Erik started to put his shirt back on.

"So you wear that much to hide what happened." You spoke in a low tone.

"That and so I don't look so thin, so it looks like I am a nomal weight." Erik stood still.

"But your not and I want to help." You caressed Erik's unmasked cheek.

"I don't know how you will do it, I have had irregular eating habits since I was 12, it had been draging on for 8 years." Erik spoke truthfully.

"I'll do everything in my power to help, but right now I must go and talk to Christine." You smiled and placed a kiss on Erik's cheek. He smiled and you ran up the stairs into the room where all the ballet rats stayed, you scored Christine was reading a book.

"Christine may I talk to you?" You ask hatefully.

"Sure what's up?" Christine set down her book.

"I heard you abused Erik." You looked into her eyes.

"I would never, he is just big fat lier!" Christine yelled.

"He would never lie to me!" You hissed.

"If I did do it, he would desve it." Christine spat.

"You and Raoul did it." You got in her face.

"The stories are ture, he is the devil's child." Christine smirked.

"Your the devil's child if you ask me." You punch her in the gut.

"Be careful, I'm pregnant." Christine held her belly

"I hope you and your baby go to hell!" You ran down to Erik's lair again.

"How did it go?" Erik asked.

"Quite horrible actually." You fixed you light f/c dress.

"What happened?"

"Well, I told her and her baby to go to hell." You said truthfully.

"She's pregnant!" Erik stood there is shock.

"Yes." You bowed your head.