Death Threats.

-Next Day

"Why would you want peanut butter and pickles?" Rodney looked at me crazy.

"Why wouldn't I?" I rolled my neck.

"Just eat it." He shook his head.

"Gladly."

I ate my food and put my plate in the sink, "So what's up for the day, like where are we going?"

"Why we can't just stay here? You know you want to chill with a brother." He hugged my waist.

"That may be so, but."

"But what?"

"I have nothing." We just laughed.

"Anyways, you should already know that if we don't got anywhere, they're coming here. So I'm just warning you."

"Who is they?"

"Sparky, Magic, Indi, Chance, etcetera."

"Oh, okay."

I walked back to the room and he followed, "I just want to go to sleep." I yawned.

"You should." He smirked, "You were up all night."

"Oh hush!" I laughed, throwing a pillow at him.

"Don't front."

"Nobody fronting."

"Okay then. Convo over."

I playfully rolled my eyes. He laid down on the next to me. He put his head on my stomach and wrapped an arm around me.

~*~

"Did you talk to mommy?"

I don't know what irks me more. The fact that she called him too, or the fact that he still says 'mommy.'

"No. I don't want to."

"Why not?"

"You're really asking me why I don't want to talk to that woman?"

"She's gotten better, Tai."

"I'll believe it when I see it." With that, I hung up.

I looked down at Rodney who wouldn't quit kissing me. He'd started at my neck and was now at my inner thigh.

"Having fun down there?"

He smiled and poked his tongue out, licking me. The doorbell rang and I closed my legs.

"Saved by the bell." I said getting up.

"Oh no you're not. Bring your sexy self back here."

He yanked me back onto the bed and kissed me, "I'll finish this later." He bit his lip. I watched with wide eyes as he went to answer the door. "What's up?"

AJ walked in with Drew and Sparky. They gave each other dap and Rodney closed the bedroom door. Their conversation was quiet, but I could still hear them.

"What are we going to do about Benny?" AJ asked.

"Give him what he wants." Rodney answered.

"I told you." Said Drew.

"Whatever."

"I need to light some." Sparky said.

I guess one of them handed him a lighter. The house soon filled with smoke. When I first met Rodney, I had a strong disapproval of his smoking when I'm around. But now, I could kind of care less.

It's not like him not smoking when I'm around is going to make him stop all together. Plus, I'd rather he be smoking weed than cigarettes any day.

"Dang, I left the bricks in the car." Sparky sucked his teeth. "You think Tai could go get it for me?"

"Yeah. Have her to go put some shorts or something on. She'll get it."

Footsteps came to the door, then a knock. I grabbed a nearby pair of basketball shorts and slipped them on.

"Give me the keys." I said walking out.

He handed me the keys and I went to get the money from his car. While I was going back to the door, Drew came out looking a little pissed.

"What's wrong with you?"

He just sucked his teeth and kept walking. I walked inside confused, "What happened with him?"

"Nothing baby girl. Don't even worry about it."

I shrugged and dropped the money on the coffee table, "Why are you so bright?" AJ asked.

"Excuse me?"

"Why are you so bright?" He repeated more slowly.

"What do you mean?"

"You're bright. Like, you're glowing or something."

I shrugged, "I don't know. Beauty, I guess." I walked into the room and waited for them to finish.

~*~

"Why you always gotta bring her up?"

"Why she always gotta come here starting drama?"

He sucked his teeth and I sucked mine back, "Just leave." I grabbed my purse and left.

It's not my fault that his thot doesn't know her place! She's always calling, texting, leaving voicemails, bothering our group on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and everything else!

I mean, grow up! It's obvious that he doesn't want you! Go find a man that will and will also be there for you when you need them. Stop trying to cling on to a one night stand.