Imagine for Nasteho Alawi

You were walking around the park with Zayn because he got a day off from tour and he came to visit you for a few days. You were sad because tomorrow Zayn was leaving again so you want to make the most of it today. You start talking about random stuff meanwhile sitting in a bench near the kids playground. You saw a little kid fall and her mother was not paying attention to him!! You stand and went to the little boy, "Are you ok buddy?" you asked him, he looked at you and he looked down at his hands. "What's wrong?" "My mommy doesn't love me" "She does love you, she-" "No she doesn't she hits me!" the little boy says while crying in your shoulder and hugging you. You sat on the ground hugging him while motioning Zayn to come over. "What's up bud?" Zayn asked, he just put his head on the crook of your neck and sobbed, you explained everything to Zayn, and Zayn was furious. "What's your name?" "Kyle" "Well, Kyle were is your mom?" he pointed to the same women you glared at when Kyle fell and she didn't bother to help him. Zayn called the police and tell them about the situation, you sat with Kyle and asked him questions "Kyle, do you want to live with your mommy?" "No" "Where do you want to live then?" "He hugged you and said "With you and daddy" "Who is going to be your daddy?" "Zayn, and you my mommy" you were shocked at his answer and hugged him saying all was going to stay alright. The police came and asked the women some questions, which she denied, then the officer came to Kyle and asked him if it was true. Instead of Kyle answering he showed him his scars. The officer took the women away and wanted to take Kyle too. "No mommy, daddy please don't!!" he shouted, the police officer asked who were they and you responded "I'm Nasteho, he calls me his mother and my boyfriend Zayn his father, can we adopt him please?" the officer nod and let go Kyle, Kile came running to you and hugged you and Zayn. Zayn said now that I have a son, you will come on tour with us and Kile too. You were so happy!!! You had a new family which you loved!

Sorry for the wait!!

-Vanny Va