Niall Imagine Part 4

HERE IS IT PART 4!!!!

4 YEARS LATER

Cindy is now a famous singer, she is currently on the Ellen show, "...and that was the story of us" Cindy sang the last notes of her song. "Great, job Cindy! Who was that song about?" Ellen asks "Umm...my brother Niall, Niall Horan" "Awww Cindy, do you miss him?" "Lets not talk about it please" Cindy says while tearing up a little bit. "I wish we could stay longer with you but we ran out of time, so bye" Ellen says and waves. After the Ellen show, Cindy went to Nandos to get something to eat, she got her order and went to an empty seat and sat down. "Cindy is that you?" Cindy heard from somewhere, "Vanny?" "OMG IS REALLY YOU" Vanny shouts and runs to hug her, meanwhile Niall is staring at crying while covering his mouth. "What are you doing here?" Cindy asks surprised, "Niall wanted some Nandos" Vanny answers, both of them turn around to look at Niall, he falls to his knees and starts crying. Cindy panicks and says "Sorry, I have to go" she grabs her tray and throws it to the trash while going out, Niall looks at Cindy going out and faints. Vanny screams and Cindy turns around scared, Vanny runs to get Niall's hand and she starts crying, Cindy realized what is happening and says "SHIT NIALL" while running to him and calling 991, "Please, send an ambulance right now" she says while crying the whole time, "Niall stay with me please" Cindy says while crying...

DO YOU WANT PART 5??? DONT WORRY I WILL PUT IT, BUT I WANT SOME COMMENTS SO I KNOW HOW IT IS!!!

995 READS GUYS, YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

BYE!!!

-Vanny Va