explain now !

Okay before I  tell our story the two chapters of living with girls are up so please read thanks !

I watch my brother Alec and best friend Alex on the couch laughing and having fun and it took them five minutes to finally realize I was here. I just..i can't even try to comprehend on what the hell is going on !!! My bestie and my brother together ??!! OK now if they dated and got married Alex would become my sister in law but still !! I thought emmy and Erin was bad but Alec and Alex! I just stand in my spot with my  hand on my  hip and a murderous glare.

I really didn't have a great day and this is making it worst, today mason decided to pick up a fight with kyle since he kissed me in front of him, like why would you care if you broke up with me ? It wasn't till I found out Jessica yes you heard right the flat chested no ass having man stealing whore biych , just broke up with him and now he's texting like crazy * ping *

And that's the twenty fifth one in an hour. Kyle said to ignore him yet it's kinda hard when you live a block away from each other and go to the same school. Okay now back to my other problem, this is stupid!  What does my friends even see in my ugly ass brothers, I mean emmy never dresses slutty yet she did when Erin was home, and Alex never hangs out with Alec unless its with me. So great I have two besties in love with my brothers the next thing you know faith and Jeffery get together...

Jeffery: I'm telling you sweetie you look gorgeous

Faith: aw thanks Jeff

.........fucking Lord jesus  christ take me to heaven now because this is fucking crazy