He getting it on

Alec's pov

Damn I'm so hungry I feel like a pregant woman wait scratch that cause Alex is pregant so..i guess shit doesn't matter I'm just hungry !

I was so focus on my sandwich I didn't see my  fam Emily and  Jeffery run down panting, yep we the thug squad we always gang up on everyone and of course there was Ryan who is the Serious cop while Erin is just the victim of our crimes.

I watch how the biggest of smiles spread on there faces as they pull me away making me drop my sandwich " nooooo!!! Mi torta!!! " I cried as they pull me to erin and Emmas bedroom door. I look at them confused untill I hear the moans coming from inside. oh dear Lord...

I gave them the face and smirked while doing my special dance " oh..they getting it on " I say as they try holding on laughter. We got in a group huddle and made out plan of doing  the element of surprise.

The ten minutes were up and we brought over our supplies

* smoke bomb, check
*fire extinguisher, check
* camra ready to take photo, check !!

Jeffery carried the camera while i had the smoke bombs, Emily opened the door slightlyand I threw I the bombs watching them explode into large clouds of smoke. We bursts out laughing as we heard there screams now time for the extinguisher!! Emily ran in and starting sparying them as they tried to stay calm.

Our laughs filled the house and Jeffery gave the thumbs up that  filmed everything, let's see how they react to this haha