my life now

Our lives now in the eyes of us...

Emily's pov

I sit up from our soft bed and see my handsome fiance asleep beside me,

I smiled and kissed him softly and he responded to my kiss " Morning baby " I smile after pulling away " moring beautiful, what's the plan for today " he asked kissing my hand softly and sitting up to hold my waist

" I thought a little trip to our secret spot in the woods " I say cuddling into his chest. He smiles and stroked my hair " we had our first date there " he said looking at the sunrise from the window " baby let's have a baby " I say all of a sudden and his eyes widened " you want a baby " he smirked trailing his hand down my thigh " depends on how the fast and boring way like adoption ? Or the slow and fun way ? " He said kissing my cheek and I smile " let's try the second one..." he smirked and got on top of me " perfect choice "

Emmy's pov

Erin is taking me somewhere and I don't know where he said it was a surprise. Well I have my own surprise...I'm pregnant with his child. I was hoping to tell him after he shows me his surprise.

He leads me to the groups secret hideout and I smile widely, we haven't been here in ages...well two years to be exact. He leads me the the bench and he gets down on one knee.

" Emma, you are my world my moon, you are the night, dark but beautiful. I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend that's why I wanna seal our life's forever...emmy will you Marry me ?"He said reveling a diamond ring the size of a disco ball ! And here I am shocked and not saying a freaking word( say yes idiot !!!)

I smile and help him up " Yes Erin yes I'll marry you " I say and kiss him passionately. When I pull away I bit my lip softly " I have my own surprise " he smiled and held my hand " what is it ?" " I'm pregnant "

Alex's pov

I excitedly grab Alec's hand and pulled him over to the superman ride, he said he was afraid of roller costers so this was payback for scaring me to death.

We get on the ride and it begins to assend, he holds my hand tightly and as we're about to desend

"Alex will you marry me !!!"

Is what he yelled ad we plumeted down i was beyond shocked at what he said ....