She's Home Finally

My name is Demi and im 12 years old (Camila is also my sister too). Camila Comes back Today finally because shes been on tour with her Group Fifth Harmony, to be honest im actually really excited to see her and i imagine Sofi is too(my sister shes 9 years old). Me, mom and Sofi had just left the house to pick up Camila it was quite a long drive but its totally worth it. I saw Camila Looking kinda Blank trying to find us so i opened the car door and Ran to her giving her a koala hug."OMG Demi calm down!!"Camila said she was also eating a banana but when i jumped onto her i accidently made her drop it. Sofi came running towards Camila saying "MILA, MILA, MILA!" "Sofi watch out for the ba-" camila said worriedly. Sofi then slipped on the banana and she started crying me and Mila ran over to her both saying in unison "OMG Sofi are you ok" Camila picked sofi up then she started crying into her chest, making her shirt wet. We walked over to Mom and got into the car then drove home. I share a room with Camila, Camila's side of the room is covered with Family and her band, then there's my side which is filled with absolutely nothing on the walls.

"DEMI, CAMILA DINNER" mom shouted from the bottom of the stairs, me and Camila race down to the bottom of the stairs. I sat opposite Camila on the table, once i had finished my dinner i gave my mom and dad a kiss on cheek and a hug too" Night Mom, Night Dad". I went upstairs putting on my pajamas and lying in bed on my phone looking at my Social Media.

CAMILA's POV:
I said my Goodnights to Mom, dad and Sofi and as i was walking into our room, i saw Demi lying on her bed looking at her phone."I thought you would be asleep" i asked, "No im not actually tired Mila" she said. I looked at her as i turned around to put on my pajamas and climbed into bed. I looked over to Demi to see her turning off her phone "night Demi i love you" i said to her quietly."night Mila Love you too" she said

A/N please respect this book it is my first ever book i have made so please please please show respect thank you ❤️