Camila's Birthday

Camila's Pov:
Today im 20 years old(i know Camila isnt 20  but im making her 20 considering she's already 19). Yaaaaaaaayyyy!!, I was woken up by Demi just Demi because her friend went home. "Camzi Camzi!!! Get up its your birthday then mine two days after!!!" she said with excitement on her face. "ok ok let's go wake up Dinah!" we went and woke up Dinah then she jumped on me "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIIEEE!!" she said hugging me. We all got changed, showered, brushed hair etc but then we tried to find a place to eat considering we werent in America and we couldn't go to Chipotle or either waffle house. Ally's favorite place to eat.

We finally found a place to eat at Burger King, Luckily Burger king had only just opened because of the time. Dinah had told the people when we entered that it was my birthday because the worker said "ok sure how old?"so i knew Dinah was planning Something. After we had ate our food they bought out a burger cake and OMG was is not the best cake ive ever had! Its was the best birthday i've ever had.

We got back to the house when Demi pulled me over to open her presents that she had bought me with Dinah. To see that when i ripped it open, i had two jumpers one was small size that would fit Demi and one was my size. The jumpers said Little Sis Cabello on Demi's and Big Sis Cabello on mine. I got up and gave her a hug i was totally going to put these on i also told Demi to put hers on too. We went upstairs leaving Dinah downstairs and got changed, when we came downstairs Dinah shouted out "ooooh the Cabello sisters are back together" we giggled at what she said and carried on opening my presents.

I needed to get Demi presents considering her birthday is two days after mine, Demi went to Ellie's house while me and Dinah went shopping for Demi's Presents. We got her alot of things we spent over £1000 just for my little sister who is turning 13.

Demi's Pov:
I went over to Ellie's considering she lived across the road from us i was walking with Camila and Dinah until they went because they said they were going shopping for my birthday presents. I knocked on Ellie's door i heard footsteps coming closer to the door, Ellie opened the door and told me to step in. So i did. "Demi come here i need to introduce you to my Cousin" she said pulling my arm. I saw her cousin and he was sitting on the floor and he was totally adorable"aww he's so adorable!" I said whilst looking at Ellie."Well Demi how about we go to the park?" She said smiling at me"yh I guess we could b-" I was cut off by myself because of Camila was Ringing me.

M:"hi Mila!"
C:"Hi Dem"
M:"what's up Mila?"
C:"nothing, nothing it's just that we're coming home now"
M:"okay I will be round in a min"
C:"bye Demi, love you"
M:"bye Mila love you too"

After that conversation was finished between me and Camila I said goodbye to Ellie when I exited her house I saw Camila and Dinah about to enter the house. "Mila, Dinah! Wait!" I said waving my hand in the air. Camila noticed me then came across the road,picking me and placing me inside the house.

Camila's Pov:
When me and Dinah got back, Demi ran upstairs and closed her door because she knew that we had her presents and we needed to wrap them up. "DJ we need wrap Demi's presents" she nodded as we wrapped them up after we had finished we went upstairs to Demi. As I opened the door she came running up to me while crying "what's wrong Demi?" I asked while hugging her as well as picking her up "i- it's just that p- people are saying that you h-hate me and you want m-me to die" she said crying even harder "Demi, baby you know that's not true I love you more than anything in my life" "I- I know you do but it just bought tears to my eyes." She said hugging me even tighter.

I got in the shower and got changed ready for bed ready for the next morning a day before Demi's birthday.

A/N sorry guys it took me so long to publish bit here it is i hope you enjoy it i havent published for a few days because ive been away with the school. But i have been updating small parts before i go to bed, by the way i've made Demi's birthday on the 5th march because my actual birthday is on 5th march so thats why i've done it. Also thank you guys sooo much for 300 views i love y'all ❤️❤️❤️