Boyfriend, No problem

Demi's Pov:
So here's what's happened since the Reflection tour me and Camila have fell out and were not speaking at all, we haven't spoke for a while now it's nearly been a year and mom invited all the family over for a Christmas time. I don't really want to go because I know that Camila will be there, I don't want to get embarrassed because of Camila. Ever since Fifth  Harmony have released 7/27 their album, Camila has left to go Solo she's already done two solos now. That's Ikwydls with Shawn Mendes and Bad Things with Machine Gun Kelly, I do hope the best for Camila but we're not speaking so that's not my problem. You wanna know why I hope the best for Camila, it's because she's going solo she's left the group. I've gotten a boyfriend not long ago, we've already been dating for 5 months I know it's not long but it's pretty long for me, his name is Brandon Rowland. Brandon is pretty popular and he's just hella cute and I love him so much, I decided to text him to ask if he wanted to come over to my family's house for Christmas Eve.

Me: Hey babe

Brandon😍🙈: hey beautiful

Me: I was wondering if you'd want to come to my house tomorrow?

Brandon😍🙈: sure thing. Have you spoken to Camila yet?

Me:  no still haven't spoken to her and I don't mind tbh bc I have you

Brandon😍🙈: I'm glad to have you too, but what will Camila do to you!

Me: She's beat me up before and I self harmed that's why I have a scar in my wrist.

Brandon😍🙈: I don't want Camila to hurt you

Me: don't worry she won't I won't let her

"Demi, Camila will be coming soon!" My mom shouted from downstairs.
FUCK! Well my life is totally screwed, guess I'm gonna have to go downstairs and just sit at the table and wait for that billy to get here. There was a knock at the door and I knew that was Camila I just sat there with my headphones in and praying to god nothing happens, as I said that someone yanked my headphones out from behind me.

"What's up bitch?!" Camila said hitting me, I've honestly had enough of this shit with Camila keep hitting me I just want to make up so I don't have to put up with this shit.

"Camila, I've honestly had enough of this shit. Can we just not hit each other, fight, anything that is possible bc I'm so sick and tired of all this, can we?" I asked

"Well the last time we fought was on the reflection tour and we came back and we're alright together, so sure why not?" She said holding out her hand.

"Really you're really taking this?" I said, she nodded I accepted her hand but my hand was shaking after we met hands I was scared I case she slapped me or something but she didn't. She pulled me into a hug, and held me tight.

"I love you Demi" she said still hugging me

"I love you too Camila" I said pulling away because my phone buzzed on the table, Camila saw my phone but didn't say anything.

I grabbed my phone and realised that Brandon had text me I believe that's why Camila stayed quiet, I replied bc he would be here soon as he was only around the block.Camila looked confused so I sat down at the table and patted the seat next to me, she sat down and concentrated on my phone. I went on instagram and typed in Brandon name and showed her a picture of him, she still looked confused.

"This is Brandon Rowland, he's my boyfriend" I said confidently

"Ohhhhh you have a boyfriend, Omg I'm so happy for you Demi!" She said picking me up and spinning me around like I was 7, but I'm actually 16. I smiled at Camila before there was a knock at the door, so I went over to answer it and Camila followed behind me. As I opened the door Brandon 'gulped' because Camila was behind me, I motioned him to come in and meet the family.

"Hello Brandon, nice to meet you. I'm Camila, you're lucky to have my sister as girlfriend." She said reaching her hand out, Brandon looked over at me to know if she wasn't going to do anything but I shook my head. He met her hand and she shook it, it was actually the day before Christmas Eve it was Christmas Eve eve. Mom said that Brandon could stay for the night I was happy. I just hope me and Camila stay this way...