Demi's Birthday

Demi's Pov:
Today is my birthday and im 13! I ran into Camila's room and jumped on her, "MILA MILA MILA ITS MY BIRTHDAY ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!" she groaned at me waking her up "C'mon Demi its 7:05am in the morning just sleep for a few more at least" she said falling back asleep. "fine but i dont want to sleep in my room" i was walking away from Camila's bed, until i felt her arms wrap around me and pull me close to her."sleep with me Demi" she whispered in my ear i nodded, she pulled the cover off her and moved over so i could get in. She wrapped her arms around me and fall asleep and so did i. When i woke up i felt Camila breathing above i looked up to see Camila on her Phone. She looked down at me and smiled "Morning Birthday Princess" she said giving me a hug "Thank you Mila". We needed to wake up Dinah so we planned to prank her considering she is always pranking us, Camila grabbed my hand to put whipped cream on. "Demi i need you say smack cam when we go in Dinah's room and smack the whipped cream on her face" she said while squirting the whipped cream in my hand. We went and opened the door "3... 2... 1... Smack cam!!" i smacked her on the face and she shot up "Oooooh you're so going to pay for this Birthday girl!!"Dinah said chasing after us, as she was chasing after us we had to make a sharp stop because of the stairs. But instead of stopping i fell down every step and landed on my arm i was in so much pain i couldn't move my arm, i heard Camila and Dinah shout at the top of the stairs "OMG! Demi are you ok!!" they both said in unison "Noooo Mila i- i think I've broke my arm".

Camila's Pov:
Dinah was chasing after us and Demi stopped and fell down the stairs, this time she didnt cry because she sounds like a complete bitch when she crys and that's not a joke. I know its a bit mean but c'mon she's 13 today. I asked her if she's ok and her reply was "Noooo Mila i- i think I've broke my arm" i quickly ran downstairs and picked her up and took her to the couch while Dinah rang 911. Once we had rang 911 well Dinah, the people came and lifted Demi up on a stretcher "I need one of you to come with her" a man said lifting Demi up on the stretcher "I'll go with her!" i said raising my hand. "ok then just come with me and we will take you to the hospital" the man said (again), once we arrived at the hospital they rushed her into a room and sat her up on the bed. "Do you guys seriously need to be this rushed? I mean i know she's my sister but come on take your time i want my sister to be fixed up" "well first we need to do a xray to see if she has broken any bones".

They went through xray and she had 3 broken bones i can't believe my little sister has broken bones for the first time. It could have been worst though, she could have hit her head hard so that she would have lost her memory and i dont want that to happen. Dinah had just arrived at the hospital she came over to me and hugged me "Hows Demi? Anything bad? Did she break her Arm?" she said panicking because Demi is like a sister to her. "well she has broke 3 bones and she's asleep right now because they are putting wires in her arm" i said looking in the window looking at Demi asleep.

Demi's Pov:
I woke up to Camila sitting on the chair next to me looking sad, she looked up at me and smiled "Demi you're awake!" she said hugging me "can we go home now Mila i hate being in here, how long have i been here for?" she pulled back from the hug "i dont think you can go home yet Demi and you've been here for 3 days" she said holding my hand "please Mila i don't want to be in here I hate it sooo much i hate hospitals they scare me i dont know why!" i started to cry but not as much because i know Camila Hates it when i cry. I have a feeling we are going to fall out because of me so i said something before she was going to say "Mila tell me the truth please but do you hate me when i cry?" she looked up at me shocked "no of course not you're my sister and i love you". "No you dont though Camila because i know what you're like, you're the type of person that gets jealous easy. You may love me but you hate it when i cry why do you have to be such a mean sister!!"
"Demi i didn't say that and im the mean sister! I'm the one who's been there for you, more than Mom and dad and Sofi because i knew you were the sister i would get along so well with!"
"And why that because im 7 years younger than you and Sofi's like 10 years younger than you? Camila you honestly need to get a life, just stay out of my way bitch!!" I knew Camila was upset after what i said to her because she ran out of the room crying and sat beside the door, so i grabbed a piece of Paper and wrote on it saying "Thats right Cry Bitch!!" which i found so funny. I opened the door and handed it to Camila, she read it then got up and pushed me on the floor really hard.
"You think this is Funny Demi! Well i dont i've been here for you all these years and now you're acting like this on your Fucking birthday!! Well that's not good dont talk to me ever again!!" She stormed off angry and i heard her mutter something under her breath i swear she said "Fucking spoilt birthday bitch" but i dont know.

Camila's Pov:
I cant believe what Demi has done! she's a complete bitch making me cry and coming outside of her room with a piece of paper saying "yeah that's right Cry bitch" i read it and pushed her on the floor really hard and said a mean paragraph to her. Which i dont regret saying to her. I stormed of in anger and muttered under my breath "Fucking spoilt birthday bitch" i knew that would make her angry.

Dinah's Pov:
I saw Demi lying on the floor and she was crying, i walked over to her "Whats happened Demi?" i asked. She sat up and said what happened between her and Camila and i was soo shocked, i never knew they would fall out again excpet from that one time on tour.

Demi's Pov:
The Doctor said i can go home now which i wasnt ready for because of Camila and i had to sit next to her in the car. Her phone started going off and it was mom, i think i heard Mom say "Camila I've heard about you two its all over twitter". I was thinking to myself thinking how it got on social media, maybe there was a fan at the hospital and took the video. I dont know. A few minutes later Camila got a text of Mom and it said "Im sorry to say but you two are going have to come back to Miami because i cant trust you living on your own" i heard Camila say yes in excitement. I bet she was excited to see Sofi so i spat it out "Camila..." "what bitch!!" she spat back at me "why are you saying yes?" "Im saying yes because i can't wait to se-" i cut her off "Cant wait to see Sofi? Yeah i knew you never loved me all along, all you are is a sister who doesnt give a crap about me! You said you loved me in the hospital and let me think at the house with Ellie having the sleepover! That was the worst thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life even this day today is worst than the sleepover!!"
(Skip car ride)
We arrived at the house when Camila ran upstairs and left the bedroom door open, as i walked upstairs i saw Camila curled up in a ball against wall crying i started to pack my things in my suitcase. Camila looked up at me "where are you going?" She said trying to be polite but it didnt work i just snapped back at her. "Were moving back to Miami aren't we?!!" "Yes but how did you know?" She said crying even harder, i felt so bad for her but i didnt at the same time. "Because i saw the text from mom in the car!" She got up and started packing her things, once she was done she went downstairs and waiting for the Car to come and pick us up. She tried talking to me but i ignored her, i have a bad feeling when we get home she's totally going to do bad things to me.

Camila's Pov:
We arrived at the Airport and boarded our plane but Dinah went on a different one considering she wasnt with us. Once we get home i was totally going make Demi feel left out because i will be hanging out with Sofi to make her jealous.
(Skip Plane Ride)
We Arrived at home and Sofi ran up to me i picked her up and hugged her as tight as i could, i saw Demi run upstairs into our bedroom. I went upstairs to unpack my things Demi was lying there in her pajamas which were Fifth Harmony ones. "I thought you dont like Fifth Harmony!" I said chucking all her clothes at her "i like Fifth Harmony but i just hate you!" she said while grinning at me she had her headphones in and i swear i could hear our Songs playing through them.

I rang Lauren considering Demi was on the opposite bed next to mine. L: Lauren C: Camila
C:"Hey Lo"
L:"Hey Camz"
C:"Being a sister of Demi is the worst!"
L:"And whys that?"
C:"Because shes just a total bitch crying all the time! She's even crying now listen i will put you in speaker"
L:"Camz she's not a bitch she's your sister"
C:"yh but her crying gets on my nerves"
L:"Camz im so sorry but i have to go"
C:"Ok bye Lo"
L:"Bye Camz"
So Lauren had to go and i was getting sick of Demi's crying "Will you shut the fuck up fat bitch!" i said throwing a pillow at her. "No just leave me alone! You're the one who's making it worst, im the one here thinking about all the memories we have had together and there's you have to make things worst!" she said throwing it back at me. I decided to go sleep so i put in my headphones and went asleep well tried considering Demi was still crying but i ended up going asleep like 1 hour later.

A/N hey guys i hope you enjoy this chapter i know its long but let me know what you think of this chapter and if you want to see more chapters like this? Thank you love y'all ❤️❤️