Together forever

Camila's Pov:
I'm so glad me and Demi are back together again, i just can't believe that i was that mean so she ran off. How can i be such a moody, mean sister sometimes, i do get jealous easily though. I Carried Demi to her bunk considering she was asleep on me but i think she was a little bit awake. "night Demi, i love you" i said placing a kiss on her forehead "night Mila, i love you too"

I said night to all the girls before i went bed, Dinah was following me too going to bed because she was tired too and you all know what Dinahs like with her sleep. I felt a few pokes on my back until someone spoke" M- Mila can i sleep with you tonight please" Demi said Nervously"sure Dem climb in" "thank you Mila". Tomorrow morning we have a show and we've got to be up early for make-up, Demi fall asleep straight away and so did i.

The next morning*

Demi's Pov:
I woke up to the girls arguing except from Dinah, Ally and Normani. I knew Camila was there because i could hear Lauren saying her name." Camz what the... Actual fuck did you just do!!!" Lauren said screaming to Camila "Lolo i didnt do anything i swear! It wasn't me" Camila sounded so upset she came running to her bunk crying. "Mila are you ok?" i asked "No im not because Lauren is blaming me for something that i didnt do" she said sobbing but also crying a lot.

Camila picked me up and hugged me "Demi can you do me a favor please" "sure! What do you want Mila?" "i want you to wake up Dinah and ask her if she did something on Laurens phone and also Drawnt on her face" she said. I nodded and she put me down. I went over to Dinah's bunk and shook her, she woke up and groaned "what do you want?!" she said a little bit moody "erm Dinah, Mila said did you do something on Laurens phone and also did you draw on her face?" i asked. She started laughing and said "yes. Yes i did why?" "because Mila has been crying because Lauren was blaming her for something she didnt do and also shouting at her and swearing".

Dinah's Pov:
I jumped out of bed after what Demi had told me and ran over  to the lounge, where Lauren was sitting and explained everything to her what i did and not Camila. She looked sad after i had explained to her that it was me and not Mila. But then she shot right up and went over to Camila's bunk. I could hear them talking and i think they have apologized because they both came in. Lauren came in first, then Camila with Demi in her arms.

Camila sat down next to me on the couch with Demi on her lap, i think they were playing a game on Camila's phone because they kept on laughing. But it is nice to finally not see the Cabello sisters arguing. I like it when there not arguing because sometimes they can be so so so so cute together.

Demi's Pov:
After Camila and Lauren had apologized, Camila picked me up and we went into the lounge waiting for the rest of the girls to wake up. Whilst me and Mila were waiting, we were playing a game on Mila's phone.

one hour later*

Ally and Normani had finally woke up and it was 9:30am and the girls had to get ready for Make-up, considering they have an interview and a Concert later on. Im really excited for the interview because its the first one I've ever done with them.

A/N hope you guys are enjoying this story because i know i am enjoying it for you guys to read. But i am going to try and publish at least 2 or 3 chapters a day if i can. Thank you ❤️❤️