I Hate You, I Love You

Camila's Pov:
Demi made me move in with Sofi for a couple of nights, Mom keeps on making us try and stop arguing but it wont work. "Mila Come here for a Second please!" i heard Mom shout "WHAT!!!" "Dont talk to me like that young lady!" she said pointing at me she had Demi sitting next to her and she looked scared but i didnt care. "Oh No not this crybaby!" i said as i was just about to leave "Karla Camila Cabello!! Get back here now!" she said angrily. "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO USE MY FULL NAME YOU KNOW I DONT LIKE IT MOM!!! I DONT CARE IF YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME APOLOGIZE TO HER BECAUSE IM NOT SHE'S THE ONE WHO STARTED IT!!" i said storming out of the room.

Demi's Pov:
Mom made me go in her room because she wanted Camila to get her to talk to me and apologize to me but she wont i know she won't. ANo matter how hard she tries she won't get it to work. After Camila was finished with the conversation she stormed out off the room and i think she went in Sofi's room. "Listen Mom i know how hard your trying to get me and Camila back together but it wont work" "i know i Know but maybe i can get Camila to talk to you" she said whilst huuging me but i pulled away.

I do hate Camila But i love her at the same time, i went downstairs and mom was in the kitchen she turned on the Radio when the Song I Hate You, I Love You came on which just made me have little tears in my eyes because it reminded me of me and Camila. Camila came downstairs she saw me crying and wrapped her arms around me "What's Wrong?" i ignored what she said "GET OFF ME!!!" she let go and i ran upstairs to our room. I sat down on the other side of the door crying because of the song but also why was Camila Being so nice to me. Someone knocked on the door"GO AWAY CAMILA I KNOW IT'S  YOU!" there was silent for 15 seconds on the other side of the door until it was broken "No Demi please just let me in i want to speak to you" she said. I opened the door and she crouched down to me "Look Demi i know what you were crying about you were crying about the song weren't you?" she said holding my hands i sighed "yes i was because it reminded me of you and me because i hate you but... I love you and i mean that Camila". She looked so shocked what i had said but then she whispered in my ear "I... Hateyoutoo" she said a little too fast but i understood what she said she laughed. "Do you actually mean that?" she nodded she was about to say yes but then she said no. I got changed into my pajamas and my phone went off it was Ellie.
E: "So I've heard you've had to move back to Miami"
M: "Yup im sorry I  never told you Ellie"
E: "No no its ok i understand i just hope to see my best friend again"
M: "I do too Ellie"
E: "I have to go bye Demi! Love you ❤️"
M: "bye Ellie love you too ❤️"

I love having Conversations with Ellie she makes me feel better and she's always there for me no matter what. But 10 minutes later as i was about to go to sleep i got a text message from Camila.
Big Sis 👭❤️: "Demi I'm soooo sorry can i please move back into our room because all i have to do with Sofi is play with her Shitty Barbies! Please Demi i love you😘"
Me: "I dont know Mila i dont think you're telling the truth!"
Big Sis 👭❤️: "I am Demi i'm not joking i honestly do love you i just want to start over again"
Me: "But what about if it happens again what if we fall out again?"
Big Sis 👭❤️: "well if it happens again it happens again"
Me: "Ok then do what ever you want Camila i dont mind"
Big Sis 👭❤️: "thank you Demi!!! I love you soo Much now i dont have to play with Sofi's Shitty Barbies 🙄😘❤️"
Me: "😂 Your welcome Camila and i love you too❤️"

Camila's Pov:
I decided to text Demi because i couldn't live any more playing with Sofi's barbies and i wanted to move back into our room, so i could finally get to be with Demi instead of arguing with her. We start tour in 2 weeks and i dont want Demi to come with us not because i dont love her because i do its just that she spends time with us all the time. "Mila when are you going on Tour?" Demi asked "were going in 2 weeks and Demi i- i dont want you to come, im sorry its not because i dont love you because i do" "Noooo Mila please dont leave me with Sofi it will be a nightmare i will have to play with her barbies!" she said hugging me, i laughed at her sentence. "Don't worry we can go on Skype tomorrow and talk to the girls okay?" "Okay thank you Cam Cam" "You're Welcome Demi!".

We put on our pajamas and both plugged in our Charger for our phones. "i love you Camila" Demi said switching off the light "well... I hate you" i laughed and she tutted "what a nice sister you are!" she said laughing which made us both laugh. After that we both fall asleep.