Chim- Don't Speak Chapter 13-14

Chapter 13 Cheryl's POV

    During our walk, we decided to invite the girls on a night out. Our decisions in the past affected the band more than we ever realized so tonight we'll tell them that we are officially together. We arrive at the club a few minutes early. I'll never be late again with Kim back in my life.

   "A few shots while we wait then?"

    She shakes her head, I can see a familiar glint in her eyes. "I can think of a better way to pass the time" she say as I feel her hand on my thigh. One touch and I'm turned on beyond belief. I stand up, grab her hand and we make our way to the toilets.

   "I love you so much babe" all she can manage to say before our lips crash together and I back her against a cubicle door. "And I love this" she says as she switches our positions.

   "What?" I ask confused.

   "Short dress, easy access" she winks as her hand inches up my thigh. she strokes me through my panties and feels my wetness. She looks into my eyes.

   "Only for you" i breathe out

   "For fcuk sake not again" a familiar voice shrieks.

    She immediately withdraws her hand, as I smooth down my dress. We both take steps away from the door. I turn around as I hear the lock being opened. Out steps Nadine with an unreadable expression. No words are spoken as she looks at us. A minute passes before her expression changes into a smile. She points from me to Kimberley, from Kimberley to me.

   "Together?!"

   "Yes" we say enthusiastically at the same time.

   "Oh my god finally" she squeals as she steps foward and pulls us both into a hug. She steps back and looks at us quizically. "But seriously what is it with you two and toilets?"

   "Sorry Nads" Kim says while looking down.

   "Its ok Kimba. I'm just glad you two have come to your senses. I'll go wait for the others while you finish up in here." she ends with a wink.

    Kimberley and I both look at each other realizing our moment is definitely over. Being caught certainly is a mood killer.

   "No Nads don't be silly. We'll be right out. Just don't tell the others yet. We were going to tell all of you together, so at least act surprised when we make the announcement." Kim says.

   "Oh sorry you had to find out like this, again." I say as she exits.

    We share a few more kisses and a hug before we exit. Nicola is the first to notice us as we approach. Our intertwined hands registers in her head as she nudges Sarah to get her attention. Nadine has a face of mock surprise when we reach the table.

   "You probably figured out why we asked you here tonight, Kimberley and I are a couple."

   "A proper couple?" Nic asks

   "Yes, we're doing things right this time." I give Kimberley a peck before we take our seats.

   "This night is almost perfect," Sarah chimes in "There's only one thing missing. The drinks." she grabs Nicola and they're off to the bar.

   Everything is perfect. After the first few rounds of shots Nic and Sarah drag Kimberley to the dancefloor.

   "Thank you Nadine" I manage to say while briefly taking my eyes off Kim. 'Without you I don't think this would be happening right now." There's a slight change in my voice when I notice something in the distance. I hope Nadine doesn't pick up on it.

   "You're welcome Chez" She takes a moment to look at me again. I think she noticed. "You don't sound too sure Chez."

   "I'm not but in time I will be. I'm just worried."

   "about what?"

   "Just forget i said anything Nadine." I look away from her and back to my Kimberley. "I've experienced life without her already. I don't want to live through it again. I'll get over my insecurities soon enough."

   "I just don't understand you Chez..." thankfully her ringing phone interupts her. "I need to step out. We'll finish this discussion later."

    When Nadine leaves, I tear my eyes away from Kimberley and look to the otherside of the club. The reason I worry. Justin. I noticed him earlier but he didn't seem to notice us until he spotted Kimberley on the dancefloor. His eyes have been glued to her since.

Chapter 14 Changing POVs (hope its not confusing)

    I never knew the details of their break-up as Kimberley and I weren't on speaking terms back then. How did it happen? What did she say? Was a just a break with a possibility of getting back together? Did she tell him about us? Does he still think there's a chance? Does some part of her still love him? These questions are on replay in my mind as I watch him watching her.

    Its all becoming too much. I feel my chest tightening, its hard to breathe. I'm panicking. I rush off to the toilets so I don't have to see him.

   "Calm down Chez. Breathe. Relax." I keep telling myself as I pace. He hasn't done anything yet but just seeing the reason I almost lost everything is doing my head in.

    I feel on top of the world dancing with two of my best friends and my girlfriend is watching my every move. I see her look away to talk to Nadine so I turn my focus back to Nicola and Sarah. With the moves they're displaying some might think they're the couple in Girls Aloud. Next thing I know I'm pulled into a Sarola sandwich. We continue to dance until Sarah realizes she hasn't had any alcohol in fifteen minutes.

   "Where's Cheryl?" I ask as we turn back towards the table.

   "Maybe she had to wee. Don't be getting any naughty ideas Kimba just let her wee."

   "We don't shag at every opportunity."

   "Whatever you say Kimba" Nicola adds failing to hold in a giggle.

    Before we reach the table, I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and come face to face with Justin. My face turns blank. I haven't seen him since the break-up I don't know how to react but he certainly seems happy to see me.

   "Kimberley can I talk to you for a minute?" I nod. "Alone" he adds referring to Nicola and sarah at my sides.

   "Sure" I say as we head to the back exit of the club.

    Finally I manage to calm myself down. When I return to the table Nadine, Nicola and Sarah are seated.

   "Where's Kimberley?" I ask as calmly as I can.

    No answer. They look at each other, perhaps trying to decide who should speak first. I have a bad feeling. I look towards the opposite side of the club. He's gone.

   "Where the fcuk is Kimberley" panic returns to my voice.

   "Don't get mad Chez" Sarah says.Too late for that."She's with Justin. They went outside to have a chat."

    Its been ten minutes. I sit with my head in my hands but don't cry. I can't cry, I'm too scared to cry.