Chapter : 14

Ben's P.O.V

Days later , Jennifer's parents were sent to prison for eternity . It was cut short for Jennifer to 20 years .
I don't think Jennifer wanted their prison-ment to be this short .
When Aunt Lucy came to know about this , she tried to kill her sister by putting her hands around her throat .
As promised , Jennifer made me and her official .
Jennifer always seemed upset about something .
Sometimes she would forget she kept the tea for boiling after we married .
So yeah , here we are , having two kids named after mine and her grandparents , Janice and Dolan .
Matt and Miranda were angry with Jennifer for a long time . About a year. They thought she too was behind this all .
The two and Aunt Lucy were depressed for a while .
Jennifer and I completed high-school together . We broke up for a week , after a silly fight . But we realized we can't live without each other . Graduation was probably the best year . For me , anyways .
Jennifer was upset no one was there to meet .
At the 20th year , when her dad and mom came back home , they found the mansion broken .
It was Jennifer who did that .
We lived in that mansion for a few years till me and Jennifer started earning ,  with my family .
Then Jennifer destructed the mansion , the pool . She only kept the lawn the same . Said that was one of the last memory of her and Uncle Kyle .

Janice and Dolan are twins , both 10 now .
They don't know what happened with Jen and her parents , of course. And so They love their grandparents very much.
Now with me being 45 and Jen 44 , we might be a happy family of 4.

______________________________

DOOOOONNNNEEEEEE !!

Did u like it ? Did ya ?
Sooo I wasn't exactly looking forward to a complete happy ending so I ended it this way . Jen a lil upset .

Vote , comment and share 💋

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX