Surprise, Surprise!

Skylar's P.O.V

I felt my tense body relax into the bed, which was very soft. Hmm maybe they used sleep country beds. 

"I can't believe I did it, " I breathed. 

I finally got the courage to kiss Fin. My heart sped up and my face burned red at the thought. I wonder what he was thinking.. Was he happy? Was he mad? Was he confused? I shook my head at the thought. He probably will never speak to me again. A sunken feeling set in, but I closed my eyes trying hard to push away thoughts about Fin. Slowly falling asleep.......

Georgia's P.O.V  

I skipped happily through the hospital halls. My stomach exploding with a sense of nervousness and excitment. My blonde hair swishing back in forth as I bounced up and down. 

"Ms. Lan!" A stern voice echoed through the halls," What on earth are you doing out of bed!?" 

I jolted around to the voice in surprise. A nurse ran up to me. "Pardon me?" I asked, confused. 

"Skylar, what are you doing out of bed?" She asked, but her eyebrows furrowed in annoyment.

Skylar? I giggled as I realized the mishap, " Oh nurse.." I looked down to her name tag, "Lisa! You must have confused me for someone else! I'm Jordy.." I trailed off.

I couldn't let people know my identity yet! I looked around the room for inspiration, "I'm Jordy Wall!" laughed happily. 

Nurse Lisa looked at me strangly, as if trying to figure me out. "Are you alright Ms. Lan?" She questioned in concern. 

"Of course I'm alright!" I smiled, it was nice someone cared so much. 

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked. I turned my head to the side in confusion. I am alright, right? I looked down at my clothes. Maybe I was dressed weirdly. It didn't seem weird to me. 

Nurse Lisa grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hall, "Come one with me for a second"

Skylar's P.O.V

A voice called through the door, waking me up. As the door barged open, "Ever heard of knocking!" I yelled as I rubbed my eyes of sleep. I closed my eyes again, so they would get they message and leave. 

"Oh dear!" A woman's guilty voice murmured.

I heard a few apologies and then the door shut. I huffed out at least she was gone. I guess she was sorry for making me up. I snuggled up to my pillow when a voice called, "Hi!" A bubbly voice rang.

"AAAHHHH!" I screamed in surprise. 

I jumped up from the bed, wincing as my stomach still throbbed, but the pain was gone and my jaw dropped.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," The girl cried in worry.

I tried to speak, but I was too shocked. There stood a girl exactly my height, same gray eyes, same shiny blonde hair, same face, same everything!!

It was like I was staring in the mirror except I probably look like crap and she wore clothes I wouldn't even be caught looking at.  It was girly, pink, the style of a totally perky, happy go lucky.

"Ho-? Wha? Who?" I asked all jumbled up in surprise and shock.

She laughed, her laugh make her look so happy, so happy rainbows could have been shooting out of her nose.

"Hi There Skylar Lan! I know you have lot's of questions, but first let me clear up one thing first. Hi! I'm Jordy Lan. You could say I'm kind of your long lost twin!" She laughed. 

****************************************************

*GASP*

*GASP*

*GASP* !!!!!!!!!!

:)

OKAY GUYS 3 VOTES? :)

FANQU! :)

BYE BYE!

AND HEY! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY! EVEN THOUGH ITS SHORT BECAUSE I WROTE THIS IN JUST A LITTLE BIT! :)