Hospital

HEY GU-IYS!!

4 votes b/c i dont feel anything for this story!!

3941842395845-9080-195814905840958243-525-

Fin's P.O.V

"Okay, how about this I'll only poke her face once!!" Dan argued.

"DAN!! You can't poke her face!!" Stacy huffed in frustration

Shane and I sighed at the same time. How could Dan fool around while Skylar was sick! Anger was slowly rising, the conversation about this crap has been going on for hours. Finally the nurse came out of Skylar's room and Dan quiet down to hear what she had to say.

Walking up to us she quietly spoke, "Ms. Lan Skylar is resting right now, but you may see her for a couple of minutes."

We all nodded. The nurse walked down the hallway and we walked into the room.

Shane looked down at the floor and whispered, "I'm scared"

She looked up at me, her eyes glossy.

I knew how she felt. My heart was pounding. I was scared too.Slowly walking into the white room lay a girl in a white bed, pale enough to blend with the sheets, hooked up to lots of wires and a oxygen mask. The sun from outside shawn brightly lighting up her face in a beautiful way. It was calm and quiet until Dan had to go off and trip on something making a crashing sound.

"WOAH!!!!" Dan yelled as he fell down.

"DAN!!" Shane and Stacy scolded him.

Skylar's eyes shot opened, but she didn't say anything. Dan got up and we all stared at her waiting for someone to break the slience.

"He-" I was starting to say when Skylar suddenly started making a strangled sound. Coughing and her breathing picked up.

"Skylar!!" Shane yelled quickly moving to her side patting her back as she coughed.

"D-a-a-aa-n. m-o-o-v-e," Skylar said inbetween breaths.

I looked down where Dan was standing and slowly realized...

"AAAHHH DAN YOUR ON HER OXYGEN TUBE!!!" I yelled pushing him off it.

Slowly Skylar's breathing started to get normal.

"Close one," Stacy breathed.

"I'm so sorry!!!" Dan cried.

Skylar smiled meekly, "It's fine.." She looked at me and whispered, "Thank you,"

She tried to get up in a sitting position, but Shane pushed her right back down.

"Nu uh, Your sick! Lay back down miss!" Shane said while shaking her finger back and forth as if she was scolding a child.

"Fine, but Fin has to come and you all gotta GOOO!"

I tilted my head in a questioning way. Why would she want to talk to me? What if she smacks me for almost killing her!!! everyone left and I slowly moved to her bed. She patted the side of the bed telling me to sit there.

"Soo..," I said hoping she didn't smack me even though I deserve it.

Skylar smiled at me. She brought her hands close to my face and I closed my eyes waiting for her to smack me, but instead I felt her lace her arms around my neck.

I opened my eyes which got wide when Skylar's lips connected with mine. Soft and gentle. She moved back into her laying position. She blushed and said, "Thanks a lot Finny".

I was too shocked to speak so I just nodded. Walking off I turned to her right before I opened the door.

"Bye", and quietly so she wouldn't hear me, " I love you" and walked out.

q0-548902-84-359825908439582349058430958243958243095

:D

Likey??

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BYEEEEE