7 (part 3)

Gianna outfit top left, Kelijah outfit top right, Misha outfit bottom left, and Jay outfit bottom right.

Later that night....

Gianna

"baby" i sweetly said kissing Brandon's cheek.

He moaned.

"you coming with me to the pool party?" i asked.

he moaned again, "i gotta go to soundcheck at Mansion" he mumbled.

"just for a little bit, plus we all gon head over to mansion before the show start" i said rubbing his back and his curly dark brown hair.

"yea" he mumbled.

He must really be slumped. Congrats to me.

I went back into the closet trying to find my bathing suits, which were nowhere to be found since Brandon tossed them god knows where.

Once i finally found them i put them on and pulled my hair out of the messy bun it was in and plugged in my straightener.

I went back into the closet, grabbed my blue MCM book bag, and picked out a change of clothes since we were going to the show afterwards.

I came back into the bathroom and started to part my hair and begin to straighten it.

After I straighten all my hair I went back to check on Brandon.

I sighed seeing that he was still slumped.

"baby" i said moving him.

He moaned.

"get up its time to go, your clothes are laid out on the bed, c'mon" I moved him.

He finally got up and stretched then headed to the bathroom.

I went out the room and down the stairs where everybody was waiting.

"ya'll done fucking or what?" 30 said drinking some sprite.

I mean mugged him, "30 why you always got some smart shit to say, go fuck yo baby momma or some bitch off the street" i said annoyed.

He put his hands up, "damn G i was just playing... must be that time huh?"

I threw him my phone charger, "just keep ya mouth shut"

He dodged it and stuck his tongue out.

"aye g who this shorty we finna go see" Jdog said putting his hands behind his head and slouching on the couch.

"her name is Journey and she's my old childhood best friend.. we kinda grew up together but then we fell out in middle school cus she moved to another state" i said giving them a quick background story.

"is she fine tho?" He asked licking his lips.

I made an annoyed face, "thats for you judge, not me, ion't move that way" i said.

"aight ya'll ready" Brandon said coming down the stairs into the living room.

We all nodded and started walking towards the trucks.

I grabbed my bag and started walking when i felt a hand connect to my butt, then I felt a sting. "damn Brandon stop" i said rubbing my butt.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. He rubbed my butt while he whispered, "you had me slumped girl"

I smiled, "you welcome" i said walking out the door with a big smile on my face.

We all got into two Tahoe XL trucks cus we was hella deep and needed alot of space cus all the guys popped out.