14

I was running like hell through the airport because one, I woke up late and two I was up late working on some deadline.

I ran for my life towards that gate, "wait! Wait!" I said waving my hands.

The flight attendant saw me and stop the door from closing.

"Lord thank you" I said catching my breath.

She took my ticket and let me pass thru.

4hrs later I was in the O'Hare airport waiting to claim my luggage

I pulled my phone out to call Shawn.

"Hello" I heard his deep voice on the other line.

"I'm at the airport" I said.

"And im right behind you" he said as I turned around.

My eyes lit up but then I saw who came with him and I got serious.

"Hey Sav" I said huggin him. I didn't even acknowledge Brandon.

I grabbed my suite case and we all walked to the car.

I sat in the back because I didn't feel like looking at his face.

They were doing small talk while I was scrolling thru my phone.

"So where you been at?" Sav asked.

I looked up and then down, "doing work" I said.

Then I heard Brandon chuckle.

"What you laughin at?" I asked cus he had no reason to butt in the conversation.

He didn't answer.

"Nobody told you to come in the conversation" I said rolling my eyes.

"Was you really doing work tho?" He said ina sarcastic tone.

"What you tryna say?"

"Shawn she lying she was out there with that rich mudafucka"

My mouth dropped open, "here we go again with the same bullshit, why the fuck did you come if you was gon argue with me again?! All I'm tryna do is be here for Kathy birthday"

He laughed, "and then what leave again with yo lil boyfriend , don't act like y'all wasn't at the mall giggling and laughing"

"First, he ain't my boyfriend so get off that second, yes we was giggling and laughing because we talking bout funny shit. Is there a problem?" I said scooting up to the front.

He just looked out the window.

"I didn't think so" I said sitting back in the seat.

"Funny how bitches run right after a somebody they barley know and be all happy with em" he mumbled, "fake backstabbing hoes"

I shook my head, "nope! Cus what you not gon fucking do is call me a bitch, and fake backstabbing hoe and then say I ran after a dude because I didn't run after him! Stop acting so fucking hurt, I bet you already gotchu some lil hoe's too so don't come at me with this bullshit"

"Yup sholl did get me some hoe's" I heard him mumbled.

"You know what Shawn stop the car!" I said.

"Huh?" He said looking at me thru the rearview mirror.

"Stop the car!"

"Why?" Shawn asked.

"Cus I'm not bout to sit here and be disrespected and called out my name!" I raised my voice unlocking my phone.

"Chill out man" he shook his head.

"Chill out my ass! I was really tryna be cordial but he really making it hard for me!" I said almost feeling my blood boil.

I was really thinking bout choking his long neck ass but I wasn't that person anymore... I think.

"Stop the fucking car Deshawn!!!" I screamed.

"Gianna calm yo ass down!" He hollered back.

I was in shock cus I've never heard Shawn scream like that to anybody.

I just quietly looked at him and sat back down in my seat and looked out the window.

If there's one person you don't mess with is WhiteShawn, the notorious demon.

We soon arrived to Kathy's house, where the party was gonna take place.

I got out the car and followed Shawn into the house and out the, very well decorated backyard.

"Crazy G!" Pat said opening his arms, walking towards me.

I smiled. I loved seeing my brothers. Or maybe it was because I somewhat missed they irra ass.

"Hey dirty" I said hugging him.

"Wadup lil G!" 30 said walking up with Moodie behind him.

"Hey Zero, hey foodie" I said hugging both of them.

"We missed your ugly ass" 30 said.

"I missed all y'all dirty asses too"

"Gia" Shawn said waving at me from the patio. I looked back and then walked towards him.

"Misha wanna talk to you" he said handing me the phone.

"Hello" I took it.

"Tell Shawn or Patrick to drive you to the nail salon on the north side

"Okay" I nodded.

"They know where it's at I'll meet you here" she said.

"I'll text you when I'm there" I said and then hung up.

"She said ask you or Pat to drive me to the nail salon on the north side"

"Tell Project to drive you I gotta pick up the cake" he said walking into the house.

I went back and told Pat then we both headed down that way.

30min later we were pulling up to the nail salon.

I texted her and then walked up to the shop.

She opened the door and I waved at Pat letting him know he could go.

"Glad you made it" she said locking the door up.

"I almost didn't" I said walking behind her to the back.

"I can imagine" she said.

"My baby!" I heard Kathy holler from the far end of the room.

She raised her hands up and I think the nail tech got mad.

"Hey Kathy" I said meeting her halfway.

"Chile where you been? I been so worried bout you, and Brandon" she said hugging me.

I put my head on the crook of her neck and just hugged her back without saying anything.

"I missed you too but I had to go handle some business" I said finally letting her go.

"Well I'm glad you home now" she caressed my hair.

"Not for long" I said to myself.

-This a short chapter because it's been 5 days since I've updated.

-Another thing, if there is anybody that saw the "altercation" my brother and Bibby had last night let me let y'all know that NO CHAINS WERE SNATCHED.

-NO BODY FROM NO LIMIT GOT BEAT UP, it was the opposite.

-They fought security not the fans.

-Squeak punched some security till 2020. They said Bibby stomped somebody (cannot confirm nor deny that bc I have yet to see proof) and of course my brother beat ass too.

-NO LIMITS aren't PUSSIES 😊. Thank You.

Comment, Vote, Share, and add this to your library.

Thanks, Rin.