Chapter 11

• Kierra POV •

      As I was pulling up to the station I pulled out my phone to text Tyga.

  Me: Ty if your up please come to the police station cause they got Chris in here asking him questions about the night of Bey suicide when he wasn't even with Bey or even near her, He was with you the whole time. The detective said some girl got pics of him and Bey that night...Like how when he didn't even see her. TBH I think it's Karrueche messing with us.

Ty: What the hell...How somebody get pics of him with Bey when he wasn't even there...He haven't even seen her in like... 2 months like how?, And I bet it was Kae knowing her slick ass. And yeah I'm on my way there.

Me: That's what I'm saying and ight.

Tyga: Ight see you when I get there.

Me: Ight Ty.

Okay it's time for me to walk in this bitch ass police station for no reason...Like yeah I want my dad arrested but my baby father HELL NAH...Like these motherfucking donut and coffee head eaters assuming my one and only nigga committed a crime because of some bitch...I bet Kae...But anyways sent some dam pictures. like that shit could be photoshop the fuck.

  I walked in the door and looked around till I spotted the detective and walked over where he was.

  "Okay detective now what's up why you gotta ask Chris questions?, He didn't even do anything. And what you gonna do about my step father? Cause this isn't his first time he's been in jail and he broke the law by coming to see me and he even rape me and..." I said. "And I'm pregnant and I was gonna tell Chris till all this drama shit begun...Like i need the father of my baby to be with me while I'm going through so much" I said crying.

   "Calm down Kierra it's just questions we need to ask then we will be done" he said giving me tissues.

"Thank you" I said grabbing the tissue.

"And we will have your step father locked up for life if you want to" he said.

"Okay good now...I'm just waiting on a friend he should be on his way now" I said.

"We don't have time waiting" The detective said.

"But all y'all doing is asking questions so it can wait" I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay but these questions sometime take awhile" The detective said.

I looked at the detective and crossed my hand and the detective just looked at me like I'm crazy or something.

"Ight I'm here now what up" A voice behind me said.

I turned around and it was Ty. You know I never doubted Ty he always came through when someone needed him, He was always there no matter what. I gotta say Ty look to fly right now...He always fly everywhere he go.

"Okay we're ready now" I said looking at the detective.

"Ight lets hid in" said the detective.

And by the way this detective is a guy if you didn't know. He's a bitchy guy to me💯. But anyways the detective sent us in this room where it's an mirror an another room where the detectives talk to the suspects.

"Okay y'all can just listen from out here while I go inside with detective roger and will be asking Chris some questions".

"Why" Tyga said in a confuse face see when it comes to Ty in a police station it never goes good he hate cops and he ain't lying I hate them to.

The detective just looked at Ty and walked in the room, I looked at Ty.

"Ty it's gonna be okay ight so calm down cause I'm with you mutherfuckas always assuming shit frfr. We just need to find evidence in Karrueche doing this I believe it was her" I said.

"Ik man, Cops just irritates my soul, And I don't know how we gonna find evidence knowing Kae be sneaky asl" Ty said.

"Yeah ik but she never messed with a bitch like me" I said.

I look into the glass and was listening to what the detectives was saying to Chris.

• Detectives POV •

"Okay Chris let's see...When was the last time you talked to Beyoncé?".

"I talked to her after her I am...Tour and then every sense then I haven't talked to her" Chris said.

"Mhm...Have you and Bey ever gotten in an fight about anything?" I said.

"No never...Me and bey never gotten in a fight we always worked fine together" Chris said.

     "Have you or any of your friends ever suspected any difference between Beyoncé actions towards y'all" I said.

    "No sir, Bey was...She was always joyful and happy towards everyone she always helped out if anyone need some hand. Bey was like everything of a woman that's why everyone loves her, No one expected this to happen. I gotta tell ya man hearing she committed suicide that doesn't add up, Bey use to always tell us what's up, She just doesn't look like the type who was kill her self...But besides that why though? Why would she do that to her self?" Chris said.

       "That's why we got you here you dum nut...That's what everyone says they don't look like they will would do that, How?, No they will never, They where always happy...Blah, Blah, Blah cut to the case" Rodger said.

          "Let the man speak" I said to Rodger.

     "Well first of all Rod, As I was saying Bey we never notice any oddness going on with her" Chris said.

      Rodger ran up to Chris. I pushed Rodger away from Chris.

         "Rodger cut yo bullshit out now" I said yelling.

   "Chris your free to go, No further questions till we get this situation all together" I said.

     "May I ask who called you and suspected I had something to do with the crime?" Chris said.

    "I can't tell you who calls in suspects sit" I said.

    "Mm that's what they all say, But Ight" Chris said getting up from his chair to out the door.

   Okay for everyone who reads my chapters, I just want to say IM SORRY I HAVEN BEEN DOING CHAPTERS I HAD SUM TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE FAMILY ISSUES GOING ON AND I HAVE GOTTEN A MIRACLE FROM GOD. IF YALL KNEW ME YALL WILL KNOW I HAVE BOUGHT A PUPPY SHIH TZU HER NAME IS ROYALTY I HAVE GOTTEN HER BECAUSE I BEEN MISSING MY OTHER BOY SHIH TZU DOG WHICH IS 7 years old name is piggy, And my girl SHIH TZU is 5 months I believe now...Well see today was my lucky day cause I...I HAVE FINALLY FOUND MY LOST DOG ITS BEEN SENSE OCTOBER SENSE HE BEEN MISSING AND NOW HES FINALLY HOME. But the thing is my boy shih tzu is doing great we just need to get him back normal cause he has been gone awhile so Yh his hair was all tangled together he couldn't barely walk so they had to shave him half of him bald. He has been having skin problems and see we took care of that but he's been gone so now he has a skin infection so we gotta get that checked out, But besides that my point is I might not be on here for awhile bcuz I'm trying to get my lost pet back to normal. All I can say is THANK GOD FOR THIS MIRACLE AND NEVER GIVE UP ON ANYTHING CAUSE GOD WILL SOLVE IT, AND THANK EVERYONE WHO READS  ME AND I LOVE YOU ALL😭❤️.