Chapter 22

( 1 week later  )

                   • Narrator POV •

      "Good morning sexy" said Kae to Kierra as she seen her waking up.

       "Good morning" Said Kierra in a disgust voice.

     "You should be happy, Meghan will soon have  Chris...So that mean your mine now" Said kae trying to kiss up on Kierra but she backed away from her.

    "As sooner or later you want to be with me" Said kae getting up from the bed with a robe.

    "No I want...You punish me everyday with sex for no reason, That makes you a rapist" Said Kierra.

     "You know what shut the fuck and get over Chris he doesn't want yo ass anymore...He's not even trying to look for you" Said kae lying to Kierra.

    "Your lying Ik he gotta be looking for me...He loves me not Meghan" she said.

    "You know what I can't have this convo with you anymore...Just get ready for today" Said kae.

   "Where we going?" she asked before Kae walked out the room.

      "I'm not sure Meghan is the one who planned this so yeah...Just get ready" Kae said before she left the room.

Kierra hurried and got in the shower.

• Chris POV •

"Aye bro, You know any other places Meg like to go to?" I said to him as the girls was sleep.

"No, I'm not really sure" he said.

"Dam it...Its been a week now, Who knows what Meg did to Kierra" I said hitting the horn.

"Hey we gonna find her trust me" He said.

"How ?...We don't know any other hide outs Meg could possibly be" I said.

I thought for a minute trying to figure out where can Meghan hide Kierra?.

"Bro, Do you know any abandon places Meg will probably go to?...Something like a trap house or something cause I know a lot of people like to hide out there sometimes" I said asking him.

"Umm...Oh yeah I seen her at this house but it don't look like no one lived there but she sometimes be going there...Its somewhere up ahead in the woods, I'll give you the directions just drive" He said.

"Thank you bruh...What will we do without you" I said starting the car.

• Narrator POV •

As Kierra got out the shower and got dress her and Kae left.

* 2 hours later  *

• Kierra POV •

As Kae was driving I read the streets signs and I thought to myself they seem familiar.

"Hold on...Why is we at my mama house" I said lost as we pulled up in my mama drive way.

     "Hold on wait this your moms?...Meg just sended me a address and this is it" she said.