Chapter 15

• Chris POV •

* 4 hours later waiting for the doctors *

As I seen the doctor coming towards me I immediately standed up and waited for what the doctor got to say.

"Hi, Is you Chris, Kierra's boyfriend?" said the doctor asking me.

"Yes I'm her boyfriend, Is Kierra gonna be okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Yes she's is gonna be alright...But..." Said the doctor.

"But what...Please tell me everything is okay" I said starting to drop a tear.

"Listen...Kierra is in a coma...it's nothing serious but we will have to run more testes" the doctor said.

"Dam, Dam...why?...It all my fault" I said with frustration and tears.

"It's not your fault it was an accident" Taylor said from behind.

"Sr...Was your girlfriend pregnant" He said.

"Yes...um yeah, Is the baby okay" I asked.

"Umm...Looks like they are gone...After your girlfriend got hit the babys cords got tangled and they died from it" He said.

"Hold on wait...Are you telling me...My girlfriend in there had 2 babies and now there dead" I asked with anger and sadness.

"Yes...But seems to me the other baby is bigger then the other...it seem like the other baby was still a little hatchling...Did you and Kierra had sex with out a condom on while she was pregnant" he asked.

"Yes we have" I admitted.

"Can I please go see her" I asked walking past the doctor but he pushed me back.

"I need a family member permission for you to go back there" He said holding me back.

"But I'm her boyfriend...I took her up here" I said getting upset with the doctor.

"But...See your not her husband, So there for you can't go back there till her mom or someone in her family give you permission" He said.

"Well what if I call her mother" I said.

"No they have to come here" the doctor said.

I push the doctor hand away from me, "BULLSHIT...This is all bullshit, It's my fault Kierra is in that hospital bed in a coma, If I never felled for Kae trick non of this wouldn't have happen" I said walking back and forth.

"Calm down, It's not your fault...People make mistakes, God forgives everyone, Your girlfriend will be just find" the doctor said trying to calm me down, But I had so much anger and guilt inside me that I wasn't listening so I walked out and started crying outside.

• Taylor's POV •

"Thanks Doc" I said giving the doctor the sign that he can go now.

"You welcome" he said waking in another room.

"Maybe we should go check up on him" I said to Meg.

"Nah I'm good" She said rolling her eyes at me.

"Fine" I said getting up from my seat and walked outside where Chris was, And sat next to him, I rubbed his back to comfort him.

"You know it's all my fault...I should be the one in that bed in a coma for what I did, Kierra doesn't deserve this, How is I'm gonna tell her mother that her daughter 2 babies, Well 1 we didn't know about is both dead because of me, How im gonna tell her that her daughter is laying in a hospital bed in a coma?, Huh, How I'm gonna do that?" He said with guilt.