Chapter 41

"Get up bro", Said Quincy.

I opened my eyes and stretched and grabbed my phone and looked to see if I had any miss calls or unread messages.

I had 5 messages from Savannah and also 3 calls from her. Ans 25 messages and 10 missed calls from Kierra saying.

"Chris I'm sorry"

"Chris?"

"Mf I know you see me texting yo ass"

"Chris where are you?"

"Chris don't fucking play with me"

"Answer your dam phone"

"Chirssy pooh you know I love you"

"Chris obey me or no pum pum for you ever again"

"Chris I wanna eat yo dick"

"PLZZZ Chris give me what I want"

"Chris I'm really horny right now"

"Chris you can't just leave me like this"

"Im your fucking baby mama now answer me"

"Chris I love you"

"Chris you know what Gn"

"You know what Im not going to sleep till you answer me"

"Chris why want you answer me😭😭"

"Chris please eat me out...PLZZZ😭😭🙌🏽"

"Awl you must be cheating on me with another bitch aren't you?"

"Let me find out you FUCKING somebody...Imma kill that hoe and you"

"You think I'm playing?"

"Chris I think my water broke"

"Chris help me...I think something is wrong with the baby"

"Chris if you don't text me back right this instant Imma kill myself and this baby...Bet you wouldn't like that would you?".

"Chris😭😭😭...I love you sooo much I don't know what gotten in to me".

"Shit", I said to myself, I got up from the couch and grabbed my things.

"Ayee bro I'm about to head out ", I said.

"Ight bro me and my girl might come over later on to just chill and shit", Quincy said.

"Ight bro, See you later then", I said as I got my stuff and unlocked the door.

"Ight bro", Quincy said as I left the house and drove all the way back home to check up on Kierra...Even if it's Kierra or not Kierra I will love her no mater what because she's the mama of my child and besides I still loves her.

As I arrived to the house I got out the car and walked up to the door and was about to knock until I realize that my key was in my pocket.

"Hey baby", Said Kierra walking up to me giving me a hug as I walked in, I pushed her away.

"What the hell wrong with you?", She said.

I looked at her for a minute, "You gotta be fucking kidding me right...You thought after last night I would just come home all lovey dovey to yo ass?", I said as I sat my stuff down and walked away from Kierra.

"Well I was hoping you would", Kierra said, I stopped and looked at her and walked into the kitchen.

"HEY!!!", She shouted at me.