Chapter 28

Part ( 2 )

• Narrator POV •

As Kierra and them got up to leave, They checked out Savannah sense she didn't have to stay.

"Okay best friend today is my last day till I have to go back with Chris to go to Ibiza for his tour there" Said Kierra as she dropped off her friend Samori.

    "Yeah I know" Said Savannah feeling kinda sad that her best friend is leaving.

    As Kierra said goodbye to Samori she drove to get some gas.

    "Bestie don't feel bad I'll be back sooner then you know it...I promise" Kierra said trying to make Savannah feel better but that wasn't helping.

    "Well babe you should let her and Quincy come back with it us...It would be fun" Chris said jumping in the conversation while Kierra parked the car at pump 9.

     "But they can't" Kierra said.

   "Why is that...We flying on my private jet, I'm sure there is enough room for them" Said Chris.

     "Well do you 2 wanna come?" said Kierra asking Savannah & Quincy.

    "Sure" Said Quincy smiling.

    "Yes of course I do" Said Savannah agreeing.

  "Oh well okay...Looks like we will be going to Ibiza together" Said Kierra.

       • 3 minutes later •

     "Okay baby, Can you go grab some snacks please" Said Kierra handing Chris some money to go in the gas station to grab some snacks. As Chris walked inside Kierra turned back to Savannah as she was on her phone.

   "Sooo...Do Cameron know about you in this car reck?" Kierra said, Savannah looked at Kierra and sat her phone down.

   "Umm...No" Savannah said admitting.

   "What you mean no...Don't you think you should tell him?, He's probably worry to deft about you Savannah" Said Kierra.

     "I know I'm sorry...I will tell him as soon as I get to our place, I promise" Said Savannah.

   "Okay you better" Said Kierra smiling at her best friend.

    "Oh my fucking gosh...Are you serious" Said Quincy on his phone, On Instagram as he spotted some news about his sister.

   "What" Said Kierra and Savannah turning back to Quincy in the back seat.

    "Check yo gram Bruh...This is some dam bull shit" Said Quincy. Kierra tooked out her phone as Savannah peeped over to see what Quincy was talking about, Kierra went to her Instagram as she seen Tmz said a lie about her.

   "Looks like...Mrs.Kierra has a voice of her own, Who do she think she is?...It doesn't change the fact that she has no life, #WannaBe" Said Savannah reading off what Tmz said about Kierra.

    "See...This is why...You know what fuck it, They can say what they want, They don't know a dam thing about me, The people who I be around with the most knows I'm not what they think of me" Said Kierra turning her phone off.

     "Okay what I miss" Chris said hopping back in the car looking around trying to see what everyone was talking about.

   "Oh nothing just the same old lies TMZ gotta say about me" Said Kierra starting the car up.