Chapter 12

* 11:25 AM *
• Kierra POV •

"Good Morning babe" Chris said sitting some coffee on the counter next to me. I raised up and sipped the coffee.

"Thank you Chris" I said. "Chris I really gotta tell you something" I said getting up.

"What up" He said.

Man how can I tell him he's the father of my child?...Uhh this is so hard how do I'm suppose to know if Chris even want a child. I guess I gotta find out.

"Umm Chris...I'm pregnant and your...The umm, The father of my baby" I said.

"OMG...Kierra are you serious?. I can't believe I have a baby" Chris said smiling. Is he serious do he really care about me that much?...I wasn't expecting him to be happy I thought he'll belike Im not ready for a baby but nah he really do want to help raise our baby.

"Your not upset" I said

"Why would I be upset I just found out some good news about me be a father of a child who's inside of my soon to be wife belly" He said hugging me.

"Awww I love you to Chris...I just thought you wasn't ready to be father maybe" I said.

"No never this the best thing that ever happen to me you are the love of my life Kierra, And I don't know what I'll do without you" He said brushing his hands threw my hair to move my hair from my face.

I just looked at him and poured down tears and kissed him.

"Thank you" I said.

"No problem baby" he said. "What you feel like doing today" he said holding my hands looking me into my eyes.

"Umm I'm not even sure" I said laughing.

"How about we go out to dinner" he said

       "Oh yes we should, We haven't went in a dinner sense we last met each other" I said with a smile.

      "That's true, What do you and the baby feel like eating today" He said rubbing my belly.

I looked at him and thought for a minute. I just thought about it I'm in the mood for well I was in the mood for subway but see I stay craving subway for some reason, But I guess we can go to Norms restaurant.

"Umm how about we go to Norms famous restaurant in Los Angeles" I said.

"Awl you wanna eat in La I see" he said laughing. "Well anything you and the baby want I'm fine with it, And besides we sure haven't been in LA in awhile" He said.

"It's not just me and the baby its you to babe, And that's true we haven't and how's your auntie doing" I said turning around to make up the bed.

"Yh I know...Which auntie?"Chris said.

"Auntie Christine duh"I said giggling.

    "Awl she's doing fine babe" he said.

     "Awl that's good I miss her" I said putting the pillows on the bed.