Chapter Uno

(Lovino's Pov)

Lovino angrily clicked on the chat box on the Minecraft screen. He and Antonio were working together on a house and the other two people in the world, NommNomCookie (Elizaveta) and Chumpy (Heracules) were calling them weak for sharing a house.

(NommNomCookie)- You two are so weak! What's next? You get married?

Lovino looked over at his phone. Antonio had sent him a text.
"We should follow Elizaveta's advice. She would be so annoyed!" Elizaveta and Heracules didn't know that they were playing with the Italian and Spainard. They thought that they were playing with two random mortals.
Lovino really did want to get the two back for their rudeness.
He texted Antonio back. "Let's do it."
Going back to his computer, Antonio's character, who looked a lot like him, came over the hill next to their house.

(TomatosRLife)- Great idea! TurtlesREvil? Will you marry me?

Lovino smiled at his name on the screen. He remembered when he and Antonio had fin to a cafe and turtles had climbed all over them. He had been terrified. Turtles have scared him ever since.

(TurtlesREvil)- OMG! Yes! I love you TomatosRLife!

(Chumpy)- *Barfs*

Lovino burst out laughing. Heracules had reacted perfectly. However, Lovino felt a weird flutter in his chest. Must be the laughing. He decided to text Antonio. "THIS IS HILARIOUS!!" He waited for Antonio's response but something came on the computer screen first.

(TomatosRLife)- Love you too! Now get back inside. Don't come out until I say so.

What the heck? Lovino walked inside the house they had built and whipped his character around. Then he saw the name tags for the other two players attacking a fully armored Antonio. Lovino got a sword but there was no armor left. Oh well. He ran outside to help the stupid tomato.