Chapter Siete

(Lovino's PoV)

Please Believe Me. That was all Lovino wanted to do. He wanted to believe that Spain thought he was special and he thought he was precious. He wanted to believe that he was beautiful. But he couldn't and he was about to tell Antonio that when...
"What did you vant to show me Feliciano?" The Stupid Potato! Why, now of all times, when his eyes were red from crying and he just couldn't spit his normal string of insults?!
"Up here I-a wrote a song for you!" Lovino sighed. His brother was obviously in love with the Potato. He decided that he needed to escape the house before they noticed him. God forbid him having a conversation with the stupid German. He looked at his phone. Maybe....

Antonio!!!!
Stupid potato is in my house I need an escape! Can I please go there? Please Toni?
Lovino only brought out the please if he was desperate. Antonio knew this. He only hoped that Antonio would check his phone quick enough for Lovino to either escape or be rejected. He started working out backup plans. He had spilled his feelings out to the Spainard and he probably wouldn't want the worthless Italian at his house. He thought of other places he could go.
Pale Potato would help because he had his here before when the two lovebirds went there. They were actually quite close.
Bella would most definitely have him over and she was kind to him. She was the only person besides him and Feli who knew about his love for Antonio.
Seborga? Oh heck no. Two backups is good enough. 'I am not desperate enough to go there!' Lovino decided.
"Olé!"