Chapter Tres

(Lovino's Pov)

The fight between him and the mean crapholes they had been playing with ended fast. Those two had forgot something. Lovino had created the server. After Antonio left, he kicked the other two out. Chumpy had one last thing to say, right before he disappeared from server.

(Chumpy)- I guess he doesn't love you does he? Leaving you to die means he was using you for resources. Stupid kid.

Lovino stared at the now blank screen. He was using you for resources. Stupid kid. Rude. He looked at his phone and wondered what Antonio had gone to do anyway. 'Stupid Tomato left me to fight alone. Just like if I told him I loved him in real life.' Ever since Romano was a chibi, Spain had been his hero. He would say mean things to hide his complete adoration of the Spanish man. He would only allow himself to do things for Boss if he was sleeping. He would seem like a brat to avoid his true feelings. If only they had gone away.
Lovino heard an olé. His text tone for Antonio. 'What does he want?' He wondered walking over to his phone. Tomato emoji. What the heck? A tomato emoji was all he sent. There was no indicator that more was coming. Before the emoji was a text he had missed. Take care of the house, ok? He had cared. Who knew.
Lovi tried to think of something to reply with. After you left, Greece said something that really made me mad. He said you were using me for my resources and that you didn't love me. I knew the second thing, I mean we were just playing, but have you ever used me for my resources before Toni?
Lovino's finger hovered over the send button. Then he edited the text. He deleted up to playing and changed it to, you weren't just using me for my resources right? He still, despite having grown up, his his true feelings. He pressed send.