Chapter Ocho

Antonio looked up to see a new message from Lovino. His mouth was open wide, and he finally read the message.
Antonio!!!!
Stupid potato is in my house I need an escape! Can I please go there? Please Toni?
Antonio silently grinned, and he started to form another text message in his usual happy tone.
Lovino,
Yes. You may escape to my place whenever you need to.
He finally pressed send, and he leaned back in an overstuffed chair next to his fireplace. He then began to look over little pictures of chibi Romano, not stopping to silently giggle at the funny pictures. Belgium had actually gotten a picture of Romano throwing a tomato at his head angrily, and his eyes glazed over with remembrance. "Oh yeah..." He mumbled, flipping over the picture. There was a note scribbled on the back of the photo.
I'll figure him out someday
He recognized it as his own handwriting, and he covered his mouth. "Wow... I was way too cheesy for my own good. I still am!" He sank back into the chair in his own happy place. 'Should I get the house ready? I just cleaned yesterday, so it should be better!' He thought optimistically. 'Wait... What do I say?! He probably hates me for the last couple of messages... He still thinks I'm lying to him. It's the exact opposite! I'm telling the truth. Maybe it is hard to believe...' He frowned from the thought. 'Of course it's not hard to believe for me. It's actually very easy, he just doesn't see it.' He then set the picture down in a haze, and he started to daydream. Most of it was about Lovino anyways. His thoughts were already clustered with the texts and confusion. Maybe he would sort that out soon. He was about to think about somethings else when suddenly the doorbell rang. He raced to go get the door.