Chapter Cinco

(Lovino's Pov)

You make everything around you dull. Sure, and Lovi ate potatoes. Lovino was the grumpy Italian. Feli sparkles brighter than that Edward Cullen that Alfred references all the time, but Lovino, no way.
More precious. Precious. Never, in Lovino's long lifetime, was that word used to describe him. Feliciano, Mattie, and Kiku would possibly be described like that, but Lovi? Once again, no way.
'What do I say to that?' Lovino wondered. There had to have been a mistake. Maybe Antonio was still pretending to be his husband. Maybe he meant to send it to someone else. Maybe he was drunk. Who knew? The only thing Lovino knew was that the Spainard was wrong.
Do you have the wrong number Toni? I'm not the precious one, or the bright one. That's Feli. I am however, glad you weren't using me for resources. Thank you. :).
Lovino's hands shook as he typed a smile to ease what is the truth. He reread what he was about to send and then sent it, sinking to the ground. A tear slid down his cheek. Writing the truth hurt. He knew it was true but he wished Antonio would reply. As he sat on the floor he heard the radio in his brothers room turn on. 'Feli must be home.' He sniffed, wiping away his tears. Lost Boy by Ruth B was on.
My only friend was the man in the moon, and even sometimes he would go away too.
Lovino locked his door, blocking out the lonely song. It hit too close to home right now.
"Olé!" His phone. He reached out to grab it.