2

I woke up to the sound of a trash can lid banging. I looked around as Jack Frost was nipping at my nose.

Pulling my jacket closer to me. I then noticed the person that made the sound. And this man if you want to call him. WAS HUGE. He had a big curly beard. The dude had to be at least seven feet tall. He then spoke in quite I weird accent. I couldn't put my finger on it. "Sorry bout that. Dint mean to startle ya." I just looked at him in aw and stood up. I smiled and softly said. " It's okay."  He then made a jolly smile and introduced him self as Hagrid. He said that this man named Dumbledore has sent him to get your stuff. Mr. Or I mean professor Dumbledore has been nice enough to let me get my supplies even if I don't go to his school.

  Hagrid then took me to his motorcycle. He hoped on and I sat next to him in the carriage. As we started driving the wind did not help with me being cold. It felt as if I was about to be frozen. This lasted for about two or three hours. We then got on a Ferry  that took us to England. After we got off Hagrid took me to this pub. The leaky cauldron.

~~~/Tume skip to robes/~~~

    After I got my books I went into the robe shop and found a lady there helping someone else. After she was done with the boy she came up to me and said " What can I do for you dear?"  " I need some robes for Durmstrang please!" "Durmstrang?" She asked me politely. So I answered her question with " Oh I don't know how I got my letter but here it is." I told her and she nodded. After I got my uniform I went to go get my wand. Olivanders.

         After I tried about 5 wands the owner finally gave me a wand and I knew it was it, he told me it was 13" Dragon heartstring and spruce wood.

        After I got my stuff I stayed a couple days at the pub. When it was finally time to get there, I took out my letter again. It said I should use Floo powder. What ever that is at least.

  When the time finely came I gave Hagrid a hug and a fair well and walked in to the fireplace. Grabbed a handful of the sand stuff. And said as clearly as I could muster.

"Durmstrang."

  I felt my self get squished and squeezed. Every thing was dark. And felt the need to throw up. But when it finely stopped I opened my eyes to see an office with a man that looked very stern. He finally spoke and said.

"Oh you must be Emily, hov you got all vour supplies for school?"

He voice was like he has smoked for twenty years and was very harsh. I just nodded. "Okay nov lets go dovn to the dinner hall." He explained every thing to me and gave me my schedule. But he gave me no explanation of why I was the only girl here.

        As we got to the doors of the dining hall my heart started to beat faster. He opened the doors. There were a lot of big and small tables littering the place. Each looked to be filled. The both of us then went to the front. I jumped when someone touched my shoulder and started to shout

" Okay everyvone this iz Emily and don't do any thing or I'll find you. She iz tough. Don't get on ze bad zide of her. And I vant all of you to treat her vith respect."

After he said that I was lead to a table and sat down next to a dude that looked older than me buy a couple of years. He looked me in the eye then grunted. I smirked knowing I could brake him from his silence. After I stared he turned to me and said.

"Vhat do you vant?" He asked me in his thick Bulgarian accent.

"Nothing just wanted to see what you sounded like. Already sound like a pansey !"

He then smirked and rolled his eyes to him self then said to me.

" Vow I can hardly understand youv vith that accent. I would have at least expected a British accent.

"American."

I said happly to him while rolling my eyes a little at him. He just chuckled then said.

"I think I might have to get rid of you now."

I then pushed my shoulder and kept eating.
   I smiled to my self and grabbed some food. Already enjoying the experience.