4

The next morning I woke up peacefully for once. As I was getting up I felt something hit the back of my head.

      I touched it with my hand and brought it up to my face to see that it was green slime.

     I turned around and saw Vicky now hiding in the corner of my room because he knew not to mess with me, but does any ways because someone screamed in his ear last night. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.

I whispered so deadly I gave my self chills up my back.

"Run."

Then I saw a flash of red zoom by me, so I started running after him.

      Once I finally saw him I  tackled him to the ground, and whispered in my most deadliest voice "You know not to do this Viktor." Then I smacked across the head with the back of my hand.

I tried to do it a second time but he grabbed my arm and flipped me over. He smirked at me while straddling my legs. I just rolled my eyes and hit him in the no no spot. That got him off me pretty quick.

~~~~~~\time skip/~~~~~~

       I was sitting in the Great Hall when a pair of twins came running in with a vial of liquid. By my guess it was an aging poition. As I was thinking this, I was startled because the girl next to me said "It's not going to work!!!"

She was a girl with bucked teeth and frizzy hair. But over all was quite beautiful.

       After the conversation with the twins and the girl, I scooted next to her and whispered.

"You are totally right no way is an aging poition going to fool the great and oh so powerful Dumbles!"

After I said this she started chuckling to her self.

"Yeah you could say that"

She then turned to face me more and stuck out her hand.

"Hermione Granger, and you are?"

"Emily Groundwater. Nice to meet you." I smiled and we both then started some small talk.

Then out of the corner of my eye I saw a flash of light and boom the twins are across the room on the floor fighting. And having white beards. I laughed and turned back to the Goblet of fire. Hermione then turned to me and asked where I was from.

"Well you see I was adopted at 7. But I was original from America. That's why I sound funny. But my so called family lives in Britain."

       After we had our little talk the doors flew open and Vicky walked in with Karkoff and Alexander behind him.

     Once he put his name in the Goblet he looked around the deathly quiet room, he looked to me and winked then left. I felt heat rise up on my cheeks so I covered my face with my hair.

      Hemionie and I then had a hour conversation in the great hall, just talking away like we have known each other for our entire lives.

After that we parted ways and went on with our days.

I HOPED YOU LIKE IT AND LEAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON THE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!