9

After I woke up for the day I got dressed, since it is now the weekend (Yes a week has passed;) I put on my yellow sweater, some jeans and some grey Vans. After I got dressed I went to the bathroom and put on some mascara. When I almost poked my eye out i decided I was done.

As I was walking down the hall of the boat to get breakfast Viktor started walking next to me with some of our (Mainly his) friends. As we were walking down the halls I punched Viktor hard in the shoulder and ran as fast as I could down the ship yelling "YOU'RE ITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!"

As I was sprinting down the hall I bumped into , more like slam in to , Karkoff. As I looked up and saw him I Stood up and ran past as he screamed his lungs out saying my name. I think I ran the fastest I ever had in my life, so I could have just a few more mere seconds of life.

As I was sprinting down the hall I flew past Viktor and heard him Chuckling at me. I turned around gave him a nice meeting with my middle finger and ran off again, so I could have one last meal before my death.

************************************ (This can mean time skip)

While I was stuffing my face with a cinnamon roll in the Great Hall the lovely and fabulous golden trio came and sat around me (Cause who wants to sit at the Slytherin table were there is Pansey :p). While they started talking I felt a someone behind me, as I turned around I only took one glance and sprinted  out the huge double doors of the Great Hall.

I ran out cause the one of the people I really didn't want to see was behind me, AKA Karkoff. As I was running down the hall for my life i ran into someone and fell right on my ass. When I looked up to see who the person was to apologize, I stopped in my tracks and just glared at the platinum blonde boy, that I learned to hate cause he bullies the trio.

     He looks down at who he ran into his cold hard glare turned into a smirk.

"Oh, look who it is the last quad-let. Tell me how do you get your face looking that bad in the morning." After he said the insult there was a strange snort like a pig behind him. I looked around and saw the Pansy girl. She had the worst laugh I have ever heard in my whole life.
   As she got down with her hyena laugh she looked right at me with a discussed face, and with her squeaky high pinched voice that kill a mouse if she wanted to screamed at me,
"What are you looking at pig face?"

"Oh nothin' really pugface. I was just tryin to understand why people would be friends with a chick who has a laugh that could make my ears fall off and attitude that seemed to come from a street rat, oh and don't forget the face...

       ...EW"
    After I said the lovely comment I got back up looked Draco in the eye and ran past while bumping into his shoulder and, accidentally, smacked Pansy in the face and ran off again for my life. Again.

Uhh so much running.

    As I was running away I heard her scream like the wuss she was and Draco saying something like Mudblood. Oh darlin you are going to regret that.
------------
Okay every body I'm sorry I'm not updating sooner. But I don't think I will be put Emily here with Draco. Cause even tho I like the dude I am mad at him right. I'm mad at him cause I can't stand him in the books right now so that's not happening.

But I do think I know who I am going to put Emily with for the Yule ball!