6

Hi guys I am going to try and update the next day (which today is 11-21-16) and try to catch up

(Future me here and I just realized I've been working on this books for about a year and a half to two years. Wowza. (Today is 7-20-18) I've been going through each chapter and updating.)

And plz leave comment below and leave some ideas.

----------------------------------!#$%^&*()-----------------

"HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" is one of the last things I hear as I am dragged out of the great hall by someone. After being dragged down to a couple of corridors and stopped and spun me around. I look up and see one of the weasley twins, I noticed it was George. I could tell by the eyes, George had a lighter shade of brown than his brother Fred.

I gave him a questioning look then turned around to see if Viktor was out of the great hall yet when I felt him tugged me back and gave me a hug from behind. At first I was confused, then I felt him wiping something wet of my cheek. I touched my face and noticed that I had some tears on my face.

I wiped them away then pulled away from him, and gave him a small smile then whispered.

"Don't worry about me, I-I was j-just worried about him. You can go along now." as I was walking away he turned me back around.

  " Hey. If you ever need someone i'm always here. And Fred too." After he said that he walked right past me to go to his common room I think.

---------------------------------------------

The next morning I was stressed like no tomorrow . Even after a very long shower, that lasted longer than breakfast was serving ( Vicky got me a muffin, don't worry), after that to it felt like there were a million pounds of concrete on my shoulders.

Since tomorrow was class I got to have a day off to 'try' and relax a bit, aka, try and lay down by the black lake

As I was laying down I felt a couple other people sit around me, as I peaked open an eye to who is this impostor. When I focused on who was sitting with me I shot up and tackled Harry to the ground.

"HARRY POTTER HOW ARE YOU? ARE YOU OKAY? DID THEY PULL YOU OUT? WHAT HAPPENED!!!"

"Chill Emily. I am fine, but I still have to compete in the tournament ."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN CHILL!?!?!?! YOU ARE AS OLD AS ME!!! YOU CAN"T GO AND WALK IN ON A UNFAIR COMPETITION! THEY ARE LIKE WHAT? THREE YEARS OLDER THAN YOU!!!" I breathed in a deep breath then said.

"Okay I'm good, you can explain now." After my 'little' rant Harry started to exsplain every thing that happened.

-----------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS I KNOW THIS IS SHORT< BUT I NEED TO GET THIS DONE BEFORE MY MOM COMES HOME. YOU SEE I GOT IN TROUBLE TO DAY AT SCHOOL (WHICH WAS A VERY STUPID REASON)

(Future me: what the hell did I do. I'm so curious now. I NEVER get in trouble. 😨)

ANY WHO SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR!!!!!!!!!!!