3

~Time skip to fourth year~

   "VAKE UP EMILY VE ARE HERE!!!"

Screamed a deep voice. I opened one eye and looked at Viktor like he was crazy,

" Vhat? How else was I to vake you up?"

"Well you could always, you know, SHAKE ME UP OR JUST NOT SCREEM RIGHT UN MY FACE!" I yeld with amusement laced in my voice.

     After a small conversation I pushed him out of my room so I could get changed in a red sweater with black skinny jeans and vans. Once I walked out of the room and looked out the window, I noticed that we were coming to the surface.

     When we were above the water, I headed up deck to see what was going on up here.

"So Vicky what cha doin'?"

"Oh you know trying to be sane around you."

He growled under his breath so I screamed in his ear "AWW I KNOW YOU LOVE ME, NOW COME ON WE HAVE TO GO INSIDE NOW!!!" After that I just walked away like nothing happened.

     ~Time skip to performance~

      After the Bexbatons girls went it was our time to shine. After a couple of guys went in I walked in next to Viktor. I stood proud and had my weird staff thing in my hand. When we walked in every one went silent, then I heard Whispers And mumbles all around me like I was at the zoo or something.

      When the show was done we sat down at the green table with the snake thing. I sat down next to Vicky, Dumbledore started this speech about the goblet of fire and blah blah blah. Once his long speech was over food finally popped out of nowhere, it startled me so much I elbowed the kid next to me in the ribs, I said sorry but then I heard him mumble under his breath "My father will hear about this." Then turned back around. I stared at his blonde head for a second. Wondering who the hell his father is. I shrugged and turned back around to enjoy my meal.

That when I saw it. The most beautiful. Delicious. Most tasty thing I ever saw.

Mashed potatoes.

I grabbed the big spoon and scooped out half the bowl onto my plate. I then saw the handsome looking gravy and squealed into Viktors ear. He just turned around from who he was talking to and gave me the look like I just killed somebody. He then looked at my plate and understood. So he just smirked at me and turned around.

      After dinner and dessert every one headed down to the boats for some sleep. When I got to my room I showered, changed and then hit the sack and fell asleep.

Please tell me if you liked it or not in the comments. I would also like some suggestions please because I want to keep righting for you my lovely readers!!!