Preface

So guys here it is Volume 2 of The ToyMakers:). Of course, you absolutely must read volume 1 first or this volume may make little to no sense.  I spent a lot of time editing the cover and deciding whether or not to publish this earlier than usual. If you guys like The ToyMakers series then without a doubt check out my other book Hello Charlotte. It's one of the most unique books you will ever read in paranormal. However if you also like fantasy books then please check out my best friend Aaron_Ledgers book Because I Love You. While dark it is amazing and if I had to compare it to Animes  Yona of the dawn mixed with Akame ga kill. So check either of those out:).Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT I really like chatting with you guys and hearing your opinions.~XOXO BUTTERBALL.

Also, click the video it goes with the chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------

-Corina-

I let out a sigh as I sat down in the grass and gripped Opal to my chest.

I know I killed Elize, but I shouldn't be back home this quickly. Should I?

I rubbed a hand over my face and found to great surprise that I was still wearing my eye patch.

"So I am dreaming, if I wasn't I'd be able to see in the Clockwork room," I muttered as I slowly massage one hand over the damaged organ.

I glanced down at Opal to see him in his stuffed animal form and playing the part quite nicely.

I let out a small huff and shook him slightly hoping that he was just playing the part.

"Opal, wake up," I demanded.

However, his limp body just flopped around in my arms as a chill crawled its way over my skin.

I whirled around to my house and came face to face with a woman I recognized, but at the same time had never met a single time in my life.

"Y-you're Millia...so I really am in the Clockwork room. Then where's Rose? I know that after the battle Taiga brought me to her and she gave me new abilities," I asked my voice verging on frantic.

Millia cocked her head to the side, her bright red hair falling over her shoulders.

It was then I noticed that her body was streaked, smeared and dripping with blood. She looked like a walking broken red paint can.

It was what was in her left hand that really made me freeze though. She held Taiga's severed head by his brown hair as though she was holding something mundane as a purse.

I started gasping frantically as my chest tightened in an odd manner.

"You know what I think Corina? I used to think that when you had nothing...you had nothing to lose. But, the truth is, we all need something to fight for," she told me slowly with a strange brightness in her eyes.

"I didn't fight for anything that strange for a ToyMaker either but I still lost in the end," she whispered as she frowned slowly.

"What do you think I fought for...?" She asked grinning maliciously.

I wanted to look away, I pleaded myself to look away but...I just couldn't.

"I-I don't know your freedom? Your country?" I guessed in a soft tone.

My answers elicited a sharp bark of laughter from her.

"So close yet so far, I fought for something you currently have. My soul," she told me, as she began tossing Taiga's served head up and down in the air while catching it.