#1 Snapchat

A few friends and I were at the basketball court shooting around and practicing. We had just finished an intense three on three game and were taking a short break. I grabbed my water bottle and my phone and sat on the bleachers, scrolling through my Instagram feed.

I came a cross a video of John from his snapchat with the caption "@/jswazz - snapchat comment urz". Although I knew it was a long shot, I commented it anyway, hoping that maybe he'd add me back. I locked my phone and resumed playing basketball with my friends.

When we took another break I checked my phone and saw a snapchat notification: "jswazz added you back!"

I practically squealed and ran up to (y/f/n), "Dude! Swazz just added me on snapchat!"

"You're fucking with me," she laughed.

"Deadass!" I said as I showed her my phone.

"Damn, how'd you pull that off?" she asked as she downed some water.

I shrugged, "I commented it on his Instagram photo, I didn't expect him to".

"Well what are you waiting for? Snap him! Send him a booty pic or something," (y/f/n) laughed.

"I will not be sending any booty pics! Not yet anyway," I smirked. "Record me making a half court shot, and I'll send that to him!"

She put her hand out for my phone and I handed it to her. She got the camera ready and I ran out to half court. She gave a thumbs up signaling she was recording.

I faced her and did a few in between the legs crossovers and one behind the back saying, "Swazz, I see you added me back on snap. This ones for you." I did a jab step then pulled back, shooting the ball, surprisingly making the shot.

Y/f/n oohs in the background and turns the camera back to me and I fan myself in way when you ask for applause (lmfao sorry didn't know how to explain it).

I sent the video and hoped for a reply.

About ten minutes later I was packing up when I got a notification: jswazz is typing...

"Y/f/n!" I screamed. "He's fucking typing! He opened my snap!"

"Seriously, what he say?!" She asked.

"Umm," I mumbled as I opened the chat, reading what he sent. "Damn baby that was a nice ass shot'" I read aloud.

"Holy shit!" y/f/n screamed. "Get him!"

I didn't even know what to say, I just sat there looking at the chat. John added me back, opened my snap, and responded, too much to process at once.

Ok so I suck at endings rip

- SAM

06.21.16