#9 Announcement (REQUESTED)

requested by @jswazzsqueen402 hope you enjoy !!!!

"Izzy, I think I'm finally ready," John said as he walked into the living room with his phone in hand.

"Hm?" I asked, looking up from our two year old son, Samuel John Swift.

He took a deep breath,"I'm finally ready to tell the fans about us and our relationship and our beautiful baby boy."

My eyes widened. John and I have been together for nearly three years and somehow he managed to keep our relationship on the down low. Fans were always suspicious but all of their suspicions were put down and never really brought up again. He even managed to hide the fact that we have a son together.

"What? I- uh, what caused your, uh, change of heart?" I asked, unsure of myself. His reason for never telling the fans was "for our protection" even more so now that we have a child.

"You're a huge part of my life, the fans deserve to know and you deserve to be shown off, along with this little guy of course," he said as he picked up Samuel.

I nodded my head, "How are you going to go about this announcement?"

"I'm gonna tweet it, maybe blow up snapchat," he shrugged.

He composed the tweet and faced the screen towards me as he hit tweet.

yikes sorry this looks so fake !!!

Literally seconds later his phone, along with mine started blowing up with notifications. This was normal for him, me not so much. The tweets ranged from 'i knew it!!' to 'goals!!!' to 'why her?' to 'he's so cute!!' to much nicer and meaner things. I wasn't used to this whole hate thing and it caught me off guard, now I know why our relationship was kept quiet.

"It'll blow over in about a day," he reassured, hugging me close.

"I'm not really worried about it," I shrugged.

"Good," he smiled. "And I'm sorry I kept you a secret for so long."

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1k gagrstjdykgukgkudtj

NOTE: i write requests in the order i receive them BUT if you don't give me a specific plot, like you say "you choose" or "anything is fine" then yours will be done last because i actually have to think of a plot 'n stuff lmao so thanks for being patient :)

- SAM

07.08.16