Gasps really?

Aaron pov

   "Man why did the pack have to move here. This town is so mall and the school is jacked up." My best friend and future Beta, Sam complained as we walked out of the school on the first day because we had just gotten our schedules. But he was right this town was very small and the school was very fucked up and old.

    "I know man but we have to stay here for a while to see if any of us find our mates." I said as I thought about me finding a mate. Yes, we are werewolves and yes we have mates. Which in case you haven't noticed I really want to find mine.

    "Man I hope I don't find mine. I am a free man right now and I don't need to be tied down to anyone anytime soon." I was just about to say something when all of a sudden someone really smaill bumped into me. I felt all of these sparks but they felt mazing and I smelt this wonderful scent, mangos and strawberries. I breathed it in for a second but then remembered that a person bumped into me and looked down.

    There was a very short girl who was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a shirt that said Don't Show Me Attitude Bitch I Got More Than You!, and some black combat boot. She had her right eyebrow pierced and I could tell that her belly button was too because you could see and impression of it through her shirt. She also had electric blue hair. 

      "I am so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I said as I looked into her captivating blue eyes. Right from the moment she bumped into me I knew that she was my mate. And now that I have seen her, I think I am in love already. All she did was give me and apologetic look and walk away. My wolf whimpered in my head. Did I do something wrong? Why didn't she talk to me?

    "Hey man are you alright? Right when that hot chick bumped into you, you started smiling and now you are frowning." Sam said as he looked at me. HOT CHICK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 

   "MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said/growled as I grabbed him by the collar. His face paled.

   "Sorry man I didn't know she was yours." He pleaded as he raised his hands over his head. I calmed down alittle and let him go.

    "Yeah sorry about that. I am really overprotective over her and I don't even knoe her name or anything." I said sheepishly looking at him but he wasn't looking at me, he was looking at something behind me. So I turned around only to be furious.

   "Hey emo slut don't even think about talking to Aaron again or you will regret it." said this slutty looking girl who had my mate at the shoulder. I stomped over to where they were and moved the slut's hand harshly and replaced it with my own.

     "Hey leave her alone she did nothing to you." I said to the slut, who I don't even know the name of. I was growling. Oops. Her face held fear but was replaced by this disgusting thing that I think she thought was seductive.

    "But baby, she was messing with you and I wanted to teach her her place." She said like she was purring. Ewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    "Look, whoever you are, she did nothing to me so why don't YOU just leave me alone? Ok? Goodbye!" I said/stated/screamed as I dragged my mate into the school and through the doors. Everyone was till looking at us but I don't care. Right now all I can think about is my mate.

     "Are you ok? Did she hurt you anywhere?" I asked. I was really concerned. She shook her head and walked away quickly. I walked after her but didn't run because she is human and it would be weird if I magically came up beside her. She still didn't talk to me! What is wrong with me. I let out a defeated sigh and walked away back to Sam. But I felt really empty. Like someone hd taken away half of my soul.

    "Hey dude! Did she talk to you?" Sam asked as he put his arm around me as a comforting method. I shook my head. My wolf, Akon, whined inside of my head, wanting his mate. I did too.

    "Sucks balls man but you can always ask to get her in all of your classes." He said reassuringly. I grinned and got walked back to the office. The nice secretary said hello. I smiled.

    "I was wondering if I could get my schedule changed to the one of the girl with the electric blue hair?" I asked hopefully. I hope she will tell me her name too.

    "Oh Whisper? May I ask why?" She asked, quizzically. Ahhh Whisper. The most perfect name in existence.

   "I really have no explanation, I just really want to. If that is ok?" I asked sweetly and she shook her head and typed something into the computer. Then se handed me a piece of paper with my new schedule. I nodded my thanks and walked out of the office and into my first period. Art.

   As soon as I walked through the doors all I heard were gasps but not the ones that I wanted. I looked around the room and immediately spotted my mate. She was the only one with electric blue hair! I smiled lightly but frowned again when I noticed that there was no one around her. I walked the back of the room to where she was and sat down next to her. Everyone gasped again. Except for her. All she did was look over at me shocked.

    "Why are you all gasping t me. I am a normal human being look away." I said as calmly as I possibly could. They all looked away quickly except for my mate which I was excited about.

    "Hey," I said, "My name is Aaron and you are?" I asked as I reached my hand out. She looked at it curiously but never shook it or talked. She got out a piece of paper and wrote "Whisper".

     Wait, is my baby mute?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!