This is where you live?

Aaron pov

   Why did I just do that? I feel so stupid and I bet my mate is scared of me now. And what is Mr. Suit to my mate? I need to know!!!!!!!!!

    I was currently sitting in front of my mates locker just smelling her scent on it to calm down. I downloaded an app that taught you how to do and learn sign language and it was going pretty good. But I still don't know what she said to him adn now I can't even remember. Oh well. Just then the bell went off. I guess I better get to class.

     Humans started to crowd the halls but I didn't pay them any attention, I was to busy looking for my mate. I finally saw her blue hair about 3 minutes after alot of the other kids had gone to their classes. She had stayed behind? Why?

    She walked over to her locker and saw me by it and looked shocked and confused. I would be to but what could you do? I sniffed her alittle when she walked over towards me/her locker, she smelled like Mr. Sail. Uhhhhhh!!!!!!! Him again. I decided to make a conversation. I just have to know!

    "So what did you say to Mr. Sail? And how do you know him?" I asked as innocently as I could but in the inside all I wanted to do was punch the wall and then go punch Mr. Sail. She looked at me with a questioning look but then got out  a piece of paper and wrote on it then handed it to me.

    it read: Me and Seth go way back. He is my best friend and he knows me better that anyone else and all I said to him in class was that I know he saw me when he walked in so he really didn't need to call my name. But why are you so curious?

    She is on first name basis with the man. God! And why is he her best friend?

    "Oh. Ok. I was just wondering because I didn't know what you said because I couldn't see your hands and I wanted to know why he was laughing. That's all." I said with a pained smile. She gave me a weird looked and wrote something else on the paper that she snatched from me while I was talking.

   Thsi time it read: Ok. But then why did you storm out of the classroom?

   "Oh I just had to use the bathroom really bad. Yeah." I said giving her a really lame excuse. She just looked at me like I was crazy but shrugged and took the paper back and wrote something and handed it back to me.

      This one read: Hey, how about we skip and we can go to my house and I can get to know you better. I mean you are not being mean to me and you are weord to what the hell. Will ya?

    I looked up at her after reading it and gave her a huge grin. She wants me to come over to her house. Yay progress.

    All of a ssudden I felt a soft but firm slap come across my face. I scowled and loked for the source only to find my mate smirking at me with an evil glint in her eye. Little she devil. I love it!

    "Ok. We can take my car and you can just point me to your house. Ok?" I asked and in return I got a nod and a little shove towards the front doors. And then finally the bell rang again signaling everyone to get to class. Ok then we better go fast.

   We both ran to my car and hopped in. ME in the front and her in the passenger seat. I started the car and we were on our way to her house with me following her pointing fingers.

    I pulled up to a kinda big but kinda old house. It was awesome with ivy vines all over the place and loud music blaring from it. ut the weird thing was the only scents I could fiond at her house were hers and some animals. Did my baby live by herself?!?! No that won't do. What is she gets hurt.

    "So... This is where you live?" I said looking at the house.

   "Yep"

Ok what do you think?Please give me some feedback and vote and fan. Thank you so much. Enjoy the rest.