{~3~}

{~4 Years Later~}
12th birthday today. Yay I'm so excited, note the sarcasm. I've been not very happy because Tate never visits me anymore. Maybe he will today? Everytime I get bullied at school or yelled at I always hold the necklace Tate got me it makes me feel safe. Wow I've grown a lot since I was 8 but it's Friday so I have to go to school. I walk to my locker and I see my boyfriend Charlie and his friends Snow, Devon, and my best friend Reese. I got all of my stuff from my locker. Ive never told any of them about Tate besides Reese. "Hey Charlie, today is a special day for me. I've been wanting to tell you why but I'm scared you are going to leave me." I say to him. "I promise I won't babe." "Okay, I have a friend who has been there for me since I was 5. His name is Tate and he always helps me when I'm sad and he gave me my necklace." I say and he looked upset and mad kinda. "Okay I trust you." He said. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. The first few hours went by quick. Time for lunch I went to the bathroom and I got stopped by a cheerleader. She shoved me to the ground. I stood back up and pulled her hair and slammed her into the mirror cutting her face up. I dragged her over to the sink and started bashing her face in until she stopped moving. I threw her on the ground and left the school building and went home. I went up to my room and saw Tate on my bed taking a nap. He looks so cute and peaceful lying there. I crawled in the bed with him and put my head on his chest and fell asleep. I woke up to Tate playing with my hair. "Hi." He says as I sit up. "Hi." I said back sadly remembering what happened at school. "What's wrong Nat." "A girl came up to me and I bashed her face in." He smiled and kissed my forehead. I crawled into his lap and cried. He held onto me. "You are gonna be fine you aren't going to get in trouble, and by the way happy birthday." He said handing me a pocket knife. "It's for if you are in trouble and you can't protect yourself all too well." He smiled. I kissed his cheek, "Thank you so much." "My friends are coming over today and I want them to meet you." I say and he nods. I text them and tell them to just come it. I sit in Tate's lap and he brushes my hair as they walk in. Charlie looks jealous and my friends are all smiling and awing. Charlie starts heading over to me. He starts leaning in fast and Tate pulls me away and I sigh. I lean into him. "So you let this old guy hug and hold you but I can't kiss you?" "I already told you that I wanted my first kiss to mean something and he always holds me like this." I say and Tate smiles. He starts going in to punch my lip Tate pulled me away and he got punched in the lip. It was busted, my friends were still in here watching. I pushed Charlie away. "Are you okay Tate?" I say frantically trying to fix his busted lip. "I'm fine Nat, just get him out. I don't think I can hold back much longer." He says smirking. I kiss his forehead and lay him down. I pull Charlie out. He shoves me against the wall and starts kissing my neck. "TATE!" I scream his name. I forgot I had the knife. Everyone walked out of my room as I got my knife out of my pocket. I stabbed him in the stomach. He looked me in the eyes terrified. I kicked him down the stairs. He got out of the door and I stabbed him in the heart. He wasn't going to get away with that. My friends didn't seem to care. Tate was smiling so much. He told Reese to clean the knife while Snow got the body so he can get rid of it. Charlie's body was in the middle of the road. Snow picked him up. Tate cut his body up and burned him in the fire place. I'm surprised my parents aren't home yet. I cleaned up and got in some new fresh clothes that Tate picked out. My friends were staying the night and so was Tate. I had a big bed so they all stayed. Devon just came over so we told her what happened. "Finally I hated him so much he wasn't good for you." She said and we all giggled. It was time for bed so we all went to my room. Tate slept on the end and I slept next to him. Snow slept on the other end and Devon next to me and Reese next to her. Everyone was taking all of the blanket so I was cold. I snuggled into Tate because I was cold he was probably cold too. He kissed my forehead and fell asleep. I woke up to awws and snaps of cameras. I opened my eyes and Tate was kissing my forehead still. I blushed and hid further in his neck. He is older than me by 5 years it's so weird. He wakes up and kisses my forehead again. I smiled and sat up and asked Devon if she could hand me the brush. She gave the brush to Tate. "You guys look like a cute couple even though she is only 12." Reese says and they all nod. I blush and Tate just keeps brushing my hair.