{~4~}

I'm so sick and tired of my so called friends. They keep flirting with my boyfriend and Tate. I'm sitting in my house with Taylor, Lola, Tate, and my boyfriend Jacob. Taylor is all over my boyfriend and he is telling her to stop but, Lola is all over Tate and he is flirting back. Today is my 15th birthday and Tate hasn't left my side since I killed Charlie. I'm the most popular girl in school and I have the best boyfriend in the whole world. I see Lola and Tate flirting with each other again. I got mad and left, "I'm going to the bathroom." I say through gritted teeth. I got to the bathroom and change because I was still in my pyjamas. I walk back into my room and tried to brush my hair but it's so long I couldn't reach the bottom. I felt someone pull me into their lap and brush my hair. I smiled because I knew it was Tate, I missed this ever since I got a boyfriend he stopped. He put my hair up into pigtails. "What are you five can you not brush your own hair?" Lola asked. I just frowned because I thought she was a friend but she started flirting with Tate and making fun of me. Tate pulled me back into his chest and Lola scoffed. I took out my pocket knife Tate got me and walked up to her and pinned against the wall with the blade on her throat. "I will do it if you don't shut the fuck up and leave." I said and dragged the blade a little. I went back and sat in Tate's lap. "Whore." I heard Lola and Taylor mutter at the same time. I got my pocket knife out and stabbed Lola in the hand. She screamed and ran home. "That's what I thought bitch." I said proudly. Taylor and Jacob look terrified. Taylor left after I pointed to the door. Jacob stayed and sat down. "You are fucking crazy." He said to me. I just looked down about to cry and nodded. I looked up with tears threatening to spill, "I know and I can't help it." I say as a tear falls. Tate runs over to me and hugs me. "What is he crazy too, babe be careful he could kill you." Jacob said. I shook my head no. "Dont talk about him like that, he doesn't deserve it and he wouldn't kill me he would kill you if anything." I say and he looks scared. "Hes a fucking pedophile babe." "Don't call me babe and he is only 2 years older than us. By the way we are over." I say as Tate goes into the hall. Jacob scoffs and walks over to me and starts choking me. I take the knife out and stab him in the stomach. Tate comes back in and runs Jacob to the door, opens it, and throws him so he is in the street. I was sitting in my room crying. Why am I like this?