-_7_-

Why? Is everything I do wrong? I don't understand am I not pretty? I guess not. Nobody would even care if I died. I don't deserve to be here. I walk to the bathroom to go get my pain killers. I walk up there and Tate is sitting on the counter. "Hey what's wrong?" "Why would you care just go downstairs with Indira." he shakes his head and closes the door behind me and picks me up and puts me on the counter. "what's wrong?" I he protests and I shake my head. He pulls me in a hug and I break down crying. I look at my self in the mirror behind him and cry even harder when I see how ugly I am compared to Indira. "I'm sorry I'm not like Indira." I say crying. He pulls my head up and makes me look into his eyes. "I don't care about Indira, Nat I've loved you since you turned 12 which sounds kinda Wierd but I don't care." I smiled and kissed him. "I love you Tate." "I love you too Natalia. I want to spend the rest of my life with you... " I smile and I nod. I leave the bathroom really quick and grab my kitchens butcher knife and decapitate myself. I wake up with a really bad headache. I see Tate next to me with red puffy eyes. I lean up and kiss him." You're okay! " he says and starts crying." I was gonna give this to you before you died. " he said as he got down on one knee and proposed. I said yes of course. I can finally live happily ever after with the man of my dreams.