{~5~}

Finally I'm 17 I've been waiting for a long time till I was 17. I've waited for a long time to be a depressed teenager, who gets bullied at school and abused at home. Today is my birthday which I haven't celebrated in 2 years. I have only 2 friends Indira and Jetta. ((Indira had Brown hair and Jetta has red.)) I got ready for school and put in my nail blades. I walk into school and find my friends and show them my nail blades that I've never worn before. During lunch Indira went to the bathroom and Jetta stayed and got lunch with me. We hen we sat down I went to go get Indira. I walked into the bathroom and there was a guy pinning her against the wall. She was crying I help my finger to my lips to tell her to not say anything about me being there. I take my nail blades and slice his throat and pull him off of her. She hugged me and cried into my shoulder. I took her and Jetta to my house the rest of the school day. Why does everything bad happen on my birthday. I go in the door and take them to my kitchen and I go up to my room to change. I start crying when I get up there. I felt someone pull me into them. I cried even harder because I know it's Tate and he probably thinks I'm crazy. I turn around and pull him closer crying in is shoulder. "Tate why haven't you hurt me yet?" I asked. "I promised myself after I hurt Vi and her family, I would never hurt again." He said to me. I hug him and he picks me up and carries me downstairs to my friends. He sits down on the counter with me on his lap. "What's wrong?" Indira asks Tate. He whispers something to her and Jetta. I looked up in Tate's eyes. He smiles at me and I crawl out of his lap and sit on the counter next to him. Jetta walks up and sits on his lap. "Hey get off of him. Can't you see he's uncomfortable?" I say to her. "Oh so you can do it, Miss.I have all of these problems in my life." She says and scoffs. "Yeah I can he is my friend and you have no idea what goes on in my life so shut the fuck up." I say to her. She starts grinding into Tate. I pull her off of him and drag her to the road. "You had this coming bitch." I said to her and sliced her neck with my nail blades. I walk back inside and sit on the couch with Tate and Indira.