13

She had no idea what now. 

She was lost.

Marinette sat on her couch, crying. 

Crying was an understatement. 

Alya has some interview with some person, Marinette didn't even care. 

She decided to go for a walk. It was raining ouside and she didn't even care enough to carry an umbrella. 

Her tears mixed with rain drops that fell onto her pale skin. She just walked and walked around Paris, not looking where she went.

But she stopped when she arrived to the Eiffel tower. 

She shielded her eyes from rain, to look up, when her eyes widened. Was that the black cape she knew?

She started walking up until she got to the floor, where the familliar feline was sitting. 

"Mind if I sit down?" she asked him and he nodded, not looking at her.

"Of all the people I didn't think I'd see you in a ridiculous cat costume again," Marinette tried to lighten up the bad mood they were both in.

If it wasn't raining, there would probably be stormy clouds above their heads, raining and lighting coming out of them.

"Yeah, well I did tell you, I like dress up for halloween," he tried smiling, but failing. She saw, no matter the rain, he was crying. 

"What's wrong?" she asked. She had no idea. She knew that he was still bothered by the fact that Ladybug told him he was under a spell, but other that that, she had no idea.

"It's complicated," he admitted. "What seems to be the matter with you?"

"I don't know what you mean," he could read right through her, but she still didn't want to show it.

"Marinette," 

"Oh so you still know my name," she laughed.

"Answer the question, Princess,"

She looked down at the busy streets, even if it was raining. 

"It's complicated," she gave him the answer he's given her before. 

"Fair enough," a tear escaped Marinette's eye. 

She leaned her head on the railing of the tower, sobbing quietly. "I don't know what to do anymore,"

"I feel the same way,"

----------------------------------------------------

It wasn't long after they parted. She got home soaked wet, so she just stepped in the shower with her clothes on and showered like that.

She changed after and put on her pijamas, then grabbed a bowl of ice cream and flopped down on the couch. When she wanted to turn the TV on, she saw something white in the corner.

"Must say, you look very beautiful, my lady. Even with the sad face," Chat Blanc smiled. "I prefer when you smile, though,"

"Go away," she wrapped herself in the blanket on the couch.

"I'm here to tell you something,"

"Whatever it is, I'm sure I don't want to hear it," she shrugged and put a spoon full of ice cream in her mouth.

"Okay, my lady, as you wish," he smirked. "Then I'm just going to show you,"

A white light was seen from behind her and when she turned around, she was Felix standing on Chat Blanc's spot.

Her breathing became heavy as the realization hit her.

"F-Felix ... you're Chat Blanc! Oh god, how?" she was confused. 

"Well, I have always been," 

Then another realization hit her. 

"If you're Chat Blanc and you're Adrien's brother, that means that Adrien is ... OH MY GOD," 

---------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I'm not capable of writing more. I feel so sick right now for some reason. Maybe I ate something idk. I'm so sorry for not updating earlier. 

Remember that in three days first chapter of Swapped will be up! Thank you for reading