Ending 2 (sad ending)

warning is in the title!

Chat Blanc stared at her as she left Chat Noir standing on the grave yard. She tried again. He sighed as he shook his head.

He saw how Chat Noir fell into unconsciousness, so he hurried to his body and kneeled down to him. "You won't have her, even if you snap out of the spell,"

He waved one of his clawed hands above his head and sighed. It was hard doing this to his brother, but what has to be done will be done.

It wasn't long after Chat's outfit turned into white one and his into black one. Chat Blanc, now Chat Noir smirked to himself and took all his powers back exept for immortality, leaving only Adrien in his clothes lying on the ground.

Chat Noir carefully picked Adrien up as he teleported them to the spirit world. Adrien woke up between the traveling, kicking Chat in the face and falling on the path.

"Wha...-What's going on?!" Adrien screamed as he saw a perfect reflection of himself.

"Oh, dear brother. All I did was take your powers. Now I'm Chat Noir and you are only human," Noir smirked as Adrien watched in horror.

To take someone's powers they have to be either willing to give them up or to be in a state in which they would be helpless.

"Now, here's what we are going to do," he smirked. "You will willingly give up your immortality for Ladybug,"

"What?" Adrien was confused.

"She's gone, Adrien. And who's fault is that?" Chat Noir pretended to think. "Oh right, yours,"

"Now sacrifice yourself for her,"

They walked in the cave and two confused people, Chat putting them as Marinette's parents. Nymph greeted them and they told them what they want to do.

Her reflection was showed on the lake.

"Are you crazy?!" Chat Noir didn't even wait, he needed her to think that he was the real Chat Noir.

"Chat?" she asked suprised.

"What were you thinking?!" Chat wiped a fake tear, so it looked believable. "You stubborn little bug,"

"I did what was best for all of us," Ladybug nervously rubbed her arm.

"By killing yourself?" he calmed his voice.

"By letting my parents live," she sighed. "You will find a better Ladybug than me,"

"My lady, I love you, I can't replace you," her eyes widened.

"The spell? Wha ..-how?" she didn't understand how the spell was broken. Blanc told her it was forever.

"It was just permanent. It didn't take affect for long," Chat smiled at her, trying to keep his smirk to himself. Adrien stood silently in the corner of the cave, crying. He would do anything for his lady. Even if it means dying for her.

The reflection soon disappeared. "Now do it,"

"As you wish," Noir watched in awe. Nymph waved a hand over Adrien as he fell to his knees.

"I will always love you, my lady," he heard Adrien whisper as he screamed out in pain, leaving Marinette standing on his spot.

"Chat Noir?" her voice was trembling as she fell to the ground.

He kneeled down to her, kissing her forehead lightly. "I love you, my lady. Please don't to that ever again,"

Chat Noir grabbed her and pulled her into the hug. He smirked as her head was burried in his neck, sobbing lightly.

"I love you, Chaton," even if it was for the real Chat Noir or Adrien, he was happy she told him that.

"I love you too, Mari,"

That was it. Chat Blanc won.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It's really not a big deal, I didn't want to put you all in tears (I sincerely hope I didn't make you cry), so I didn't write a sad sad ending. I hope you like it anyways.

THE END!

Also the scene of the talk between chat and ladybug is copied and a little mixed up from the happy ending!

DOES ANYONE WANNA READ A MARICHAT GANG LEADER AU? (MORE KIDNAPPED BUT STILL?)