Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"Today's your last day right?" Ariana asked, on the phone as I laid back onto the pillows on my bed.

I nodded, even thought she couldn't see me. "Yeah, but I think Louis's pretty happy about it."

"And you're not?"

"Of course not! Fake dating your crush, is almost like real dating your crush."

"Aw babe, don't give up or lose hope!" She said encouragingly, making me laugh. "At least you got to kiss him."

"I won't give up but I gotta go, Summer's family are about to leave," I replied quickly.

"Alright, call me later! Love you lots!" Ariana screeched before hanging up.

I walked out of the door and just then I bumped into Louis, falling on top of him. I giggled uncontrollably on him while he was struggling to stand back up. I felt like he wanted to laugh too but he just wanted to keep his cool.

"Watch where you're going." Louis's jaw tightened.

"Oh shut up you grump." I got up and fixed my shirt. I rolled my eyes an just stared at him.

"Come on." I offered him my hand but he refused and stood up on his own.

Ok then.

We strode down the hall and down the stairs. Yesterday, Mackenzie told me that Summer was about to put hair removed in my shampoo but Louis stopped her. Louis doesn't know that I know but I think it's super cute. For the past two days, Louis had checked my shampoo bottle before I took a shower. He never bothered to tell me why he did it, he just replied with the same response when I asked him what he was doing, "I just want to."

Everyone bid their farewells to Summer's family, even I did. Summer tried her best to avoid my eye contact. I muted everyone out because I didn't really care and after a few minutes, Summer's family walked out the door.

"I'm now single!" I shouted out loud.

Louis shot a grin toward me. "And I am too."

"What are you two talking about?" Lily queried us. My dad and Lou's dad were staring at us oddly.

"We were pretending to be a couple, to make Summer jealous," Louis answered casually and leaned against the wall.

"What?!" I thought you guys actually liked each other!" Lily threw her hands up in the air in shock. "Aww."

"Me too. I thought we were gonna have to start planning a wedding," My dad said jokingly and laughed.

Louis and I stared at each other appalled then back at my dad. Our parents continued to laugh and I felt a little weird. It's not that I don't want to get married to Louis, I hope that it will happen some day but it's just weird to think about getting married right now.

Louis would have to like you, if he were to marry you.

"Ok I'm gonna go now..." I backed away slowly and hastily ascended the stairs.

x

"Dinner's ready," Louis informed me in a concise manner and walked away from my door.

I rolled my eyes. "It would be nice if you started talking to me with respect."

"You're not my girlfriend anymore." He smirked. "I can talk to you any way that I want to."

"I think I know why you're so mean!" I pointed out and placed my hands on my hips, a huge grin plastered on my face.

"What?" Louis looked at me with an iritated look. It made me wish that I'd never see him give me that same look ever again.

"When you were little, you peed in your pants at your little family talent show!" I laughed at him and poked his face, feeling proud.