Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Ok we need to get your clothes prepared," Louis informed me once we finished our breakfast which consisted of pancakes made by his mom or "mum" as he calls her. Louis explained to me that where he's from, that's what you call your mom.

"My clothes?" I questioned curiously.

"Yeah, you need to dress differently," Louis replied as he observed my current attire.

It felt really uncomfortable because he made a weird face after looking at what I was wearing. I don't think anything is wrong with it.

"But I dress like this all the time." My eyebrows furrowed.

"Exactly." Louis breathed. "You need to dress differently."

His right hand clasped onto my forearm and he dragged me to my bedroom. He's so aggressive but I liked it. It turned me on. We entered the bedroom and he finally released my forearm, leaving myself wanting him to touch me again.

"What are you doing?" My eyebrow quirked in surprise as his fingers flicked across the hangers in my closet.

"You hardly have anything in here," Louis pointed out, his back facing me.

Before I could respond, Louis walked over to my dresser and opened each drawer, examining the contents of each one. "You don't have much in here either." He spun around to face me.

"What do you expect?" I chuckled. "I've been living above a restaurant all my life."

"That's true but you don't have the kind of clothes...I like on a girl."

I rolled my eyes even though I felt slightly offended. Yep, really offended.

"I love it when girls when t-shirts and skinny jeans." A smirk played on his lips as he stared at the ground.

"I have t-shirts but not too many pairs of jeans." I brought my bottom lip between my teeth.

"Do you have a swim suit?" Louis inquired, turning his attention to me.

"Nope" I popped the 'p' in my response.

"Why not?" Louis shot me a weird look, awaiting for my reply.

"I can't swim," I answered with a shrug of my shoulders.

I hardly ever go to the beach or swimming pools. I don't do much at the beach anyway, I just tan and watch the crashing waves.

"You can't kiss, you can't swim, is there anything else you can't do?" He asked, his tone sounding a little rude.

I thought about his question for a bit before saying, "I can't cook and ride a bike."

Louis sighed. "We're going to go to the mall."

My eyes widened. "Why?"

"You need clothes."

"I have clothes."

"Not nice ones."

I gasped and smacked his arm. I didn't care if it upset him. The fear I had of upsetting him, left a while ago. "I don't have money, for new clothes."

"I'll pay for them," Louis stated before draping his arm over me, pulling me close making my heart leap. "Let's go."

"So now you're acting like my boyfriend again." I laughed at his surprising act.

"I guess so."

A smile subconsciously grew on my face. No one ever made any romantic gestures to me before. Louis was the first. Devin would always put his arm around me but that's only because he's one of my best friends, I was used to it.

"Where are you two going?" A familiar voice asked as we reached the front door. Louis immediately pulled his arm back and I jumped a little.

We both swiveled around to find Lily standing there with a huge grin. Her grin was so huge it looked like her face was going to break anytime soon.

"The mall," Louis answered casually.

"Ok! Have fun!" She told us, cheerfully and traipsed away in the opposite direction. I don't think there was ever a time that a frown on her face.

Louis sighed in exasperation and opened the door.

x

"This game is fun." I giggled as I played the app on my phone.

Louis peered over at my phone from the driver's seat before focusing back onto the road. "Let me guess, that's your first cellphone."

"Yeah," I replied with a tiny smile and slipped my phone back into my pocket. I was getting a little car sick from staring at my phone screen for too long so I observed Louis intently, adoring the clothes that he chose to wear for the day.

"You look really good in denim jackets." I coughed instantly as an act to cover up my stupid choice of words.

Louis's lips curved into a grin, he turned to glance at me for a second then diverted his attention back to the road.

"What's your favorite color?" Louis asked, his gaze not leaving the road.

"Purple. Yours?" I queried even though I knew what his favorite color was.

"Blue," He answered. I smiled at myself for being correct.

"Favorite food?"

"Pizza. Ok why are you asking me questions?" I inquired and turned my head to look at him. I only got to see his side profile but that was ok.

"If we're dating, we need to know things about each other," Louis explained. I detected annoyance in his voice.

"Why can't we say we started dating last week?" I whined and slumped in the passenger seat. He is so controling. 

"Because Summer's been dating Sam for almost a year."

"You know her boyfriend?" I tilted my head in confusion. 

"She dumped me for him." Louis paused before answering.

"Oh." I looked away from him and nodded.

That's rough. But seriously, why would you bring your boyfriend to your ex boyfriend's house? That's just disrespectful. Silence fell in the car and it was starting to be a little uncomfortable.

"We'll just say that we started dating 2 months ago," Louis piped up.

"Got it."

X

We walked into the mall that I only go to every once in a while. Ariana and Devin are usually the ones who drag me here. I turned to look at Louis who was currently slipping on black ray bans even though there isn't any sun rays beaming through the mall. He shouldn't cover up those beautiful blue eyes, I absolutely love looking at them. He did look hot with them on though. 

"Come on." Louis smirked at me.

Before I could respond he dragged me into a store that I have never been in. I can never afford this stuff but Louis was paying for everything so I guess it was alright.

"What am I supposed to do?" I whispered softly.

"Louis!" A cute petite girl called out, interrupting us and running over to Louis.

"Hey Mackenzie." Louis grinned before clasping my shoulders and pushing me in front of her. "This is Brooklyn. Brooklyn, this is my cousin Mackenzie, she'll be helping you out."

Helping me out? Does he think that I have no sense of style or something? Good because I don't.

"Erm, okay." I reciprocated the friendly smile Mackenzie gave me.

Louis walked off to the side of the huge, fancy looking store and sat on one of the chairs. I watched him as he pulled out his phone and rested his elbows on the arms of the chairs.

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Mackenzie squealed, her curly brown locks bouncing up and down.

I giggled as she pulled my arm toward the racks of clothes.

"So what kind of clothes do you want?" She questioned as she roamed through the tops.

"Um. I'm not too sure, I'm not really used to shopping for nice clothes," I replied and bit my lip.

"Aw babe, don't worry, that's why Louis brought me here." Mackenzie flashed me her pearly white teeth and handed me a few tops. "Hold those, you'll try them on later."

I nodded and quickly took the pieces of clothing she was handing me."So I assume you know why Lou's doing this."

"Definitely." Her lips curved into a sly smile.

As my shopping day went on, more pieces of clothing had been handed to me, I felt like I was going to fall anytime soon with this huge pile of clothes on my hands. Mackenzie must really love shopping, she gets excited over every single thing she finds. How can normal girls shop all day? It's only been half an hour and Im exhausted despite the fact that all I did was hold the clothes.

"Lets go to the dressing room," Mackenzie squeaked.

She lead me through the store and to the dressing room. How am I supposed to try on all of these clothes? There's so many and I'm not even including the pile that Mackenzie was holding. I dropped all of the clothes into the chair in the room and sighed in exasperation as I observed the large dressing room.

"What do I try on first?" I asked, wiping tiny droplets of sweat off my face.

"This." She gave me a pair of blue jeans and a blouse and walked out of the room.

I hastily put the clothes on. The faster I do this, the faster this will be over. My eyes widened as I caught a glimpse at my outfit in the mirror, my stomach was a little bare.

"You can see my stomach!" I gasped.

"It's supposed to be like that, it's called a crop top," Mackenzie informed me from the other side of the door that was separating us. "Now show Louis he's out here."

"But my stomach is visible," I whined.

"Just get out here," Louis complained, getting impatient. 

I gulped and turned the door knob, pulling the door open. I bit my lip as I came face to face with Louis and Mackenzie, awaiting there responses.

"You look great!" Mackenzie said cheerfully whereas Louis was just staring at me, emotionless. "Louis doesn't she look cute!?"

"Yeah, yeah. Just keep helping her." Louis turned around and seated himself on the comfortable looking sofa. 

My face fell at his response. He's so mean to me. If only he was just as friendly as Mackenzie, we would get along really well.

"Hey don't worry about him. He just doesn't want to admit that you look good," Mackenzie whispered and winked at me.

A tiny smile grew on my face as Mackenzie ordered me to try on another outfit.

X

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Louis, I don't wear bikinis! I don't swim!" I cried out.

"You can just tan in it or something," Louis argued.

"Life's about trying new things, right?" Mackenzie added shoving the bikini to my chest.

"Ok fine. Just get it," I sighed in defeat as Louis and Mackenzie high fived.

"Louis will love you in it," Mackenzie whispered in my ear.

I gasped and pushed her playfully. I don't like it when people lie to me, it's rude and makes me feel like shit.

"I only speak the truth." Mackenzie chuckled and Louis both gave us weird looks.

Another lie.
_________________________
This chapter is so cute dhjsksnskaks. I love Mackenzie's character in my fanfic. I have a lot more cuteness coming up soon so stay tuned! Please comment and vote my lovelies :)