*Chapter 2*

~Niya P.O.V~

I was in the car on my way home until I was tagged into a post on Facebook. A pipicture of Konnie....And Jalen......KISSING!!!!! I sent the picture to Niya and her mouth dropped like real deal. We sped over to Konnie house and banged on the door.

~Konnie P.O.V~

Jalen and me was upstairs making out. I gave him another chance. Then some minutes later somebody banging on the door. I went downstairs to open it to see Niya and Kayla looking like they finna kill me.

"Wat I do now" I asked

"Girl dont play dumb with us its all on Facebook" Niya said.

"Whats on facebook?" Kayla showed me the picture of me and Jalen kissing in the hallway today. I looked to see who had uploaded it. Of course CeCe wanna be ass did. I ran up stairs and put on my red pullover with some black sweat pants and my black and red Jordans. I pulled my hair into a ponytail then felt Jalen come behind me.

"Where you going looking sexy" he said breathing in my ear kissing my neck.

"Im just going to handle some business" I said trying to fight the fact that he was turning me on. I grabbed my keys and my phone. But Jalen tried to take it from me because it started ringing.

"Jalen stop" I said snatching my phone back.

"Just let me see who calling you" he said trying to take it.

I pushed pass him and walked away. I jogged downstairs not know that my phone fell out my pocket. I went to my car and drove to where CeCe thot ass was.

I pulled up to the park full of her and her thot crew. I walked up to CeCe and smacked the fuck out of her. She got up and tried to swing on my but u know me I backed up making that bitch fall. I got ontop of that hoe and started giving ha ass the combo. I let her up. She tried to run up so I grabbed her by that nappy ass weave and swung her im the mud and stomped her in the face. I wanted to continue but that was enough for Facebook to handle. I had Niya And Kayla record us so I could get back at her. I watched the video and laughed. She looked at me like she wanted somemore so I jumped at her and she jumped back like she seen a ghost. I laughed and walked to my car with my girls.

"Bet a bitch wont fuck with me no mo" I said then they laughed.

I dropped them off at home then headed to my house. Im glad its a Friday.

~Jalen P.O.V~

Konnie dropped her phone I didn't tell her because I wanted to go threw it. I knew her password....of course its my name so I typed in 'J A L E N'. It unlocked and I saw so many messages and missed calles. I went threw them but didnt find shit. Then her facebook started blowing up. I went threw her face book and saw a picture of her half naked.
I was pissed. Then some nigga commented on it talking about some 'Thats bae der' and another nigga said 'Ill fuck the shit out of her'. Then I sw what she said talking about some ' lol yeah'.

I was fire hot

I was fire hot. Then she walked in 10 minutes later. She walked up the stairs and plopped on the bed.

"Hey baby" she said trying to kiss me. I moved. I didnt want to be kissed by a slut.

~Konnie P.O.V~

I tried to kiss Jalen but...he moved. I looked at him and he was red. I was slowly reaching over to touch him and saw he had my phone in his hand.

"Jalen why -" I got cut off then he tackled me and put his hand on my neck.

I was kicking and hiting him trying to make him stop. Then he started taking off my clothes.I was scared because I was a virgin. He slid 2 fingers in me.....still choking me.

He slid his fingers in and out non stop going faster and faster. At the moment I was crying. He finally stop choking me and started to take off his clothes.

"Jalen why you doing this"I said shaking

"You know why" he said while spreading my legs.

"Jalen plz dont do this wateva I did im so sorry"

"You'll know not to reply to them thirsty ass niggas on facebook again" he said then shoved his **** inside of me.

"OH JALEN!!! STOPP IT HURT" I yelled with an arch in my back.

Jalen started to move and I began to bleed. My legs was shaking. I never knew he was capable of this.

"JALEN PLZ SLOW DOWN I'M SORRY" I tried to run from it. He just wouldnt stop.

After 1 hour I came again for the 6th time. Jalen got dressed and left me in the bed.

~Jalen P.O.V~

I felt bad for taking Konnie's virginity like that. I couldnt bare to look in her eyes while she was in pain. I went to Malak's house and chilled there for a while. Later I texted Konnie to see was she still woke....mainly to see if she was okay.

~Konnie P.O.V~

Jalen texted me. I didnt bother to reply back. Instead I got up and got ready to go over Niya's house.

 Instead I got up and got ready to go over Niya's house

I was so sore I could barely walk. I grabbed my keys and phone and walked downstairs. I went out the door and locked the door behind me. As I was locking the door.....Jalen pulled in. I got scared for a moment. I kelp walking and got into my car and cranked it up. Jalen walked up to my Window. He told me to let it down

"Where you going. Its 11:00 at night" he said.

"Where you been its 11:00 at night" I said gettin back at him. He did a little chuckle. I forced a fake smile and rolled up my window. He look at me like 'I know you didnt just.....' I backed my car out the driveway and went to Niya's house for the rest of the night

Okay soooo....its 11:17 at night so tomorrow imma update......GOOD NIGH BOOS AND BABES!!!