*Chapter 6*

~Konnie P.O.V~

I know yall might think that I was dead but Im not. I ran away for a day to get my mind right. I went back to the house. Jalen was asleep. I went downstairs and went to sleep on the couch. About an hour later I woke up in the bed with Jalen. I thought to myself for a moment then turnt to face him. I pushed him over and got ontop of him and went back to sleep.

~Jalen P.O.V~

I felt better that Konnie came back. But I also felt bad for cheating. I didnt want to tell her because I know how she'll act. I kelp her by my side all night long. Wen the alarm clock went off I didnt bother to turn it off. I thought about not going to school today. Konnie finally woke up and we talked.

"I didnt go far Jalen"

"You still didnt let me know or anybody else"

"Yeah wateva"

~Konnie P.O.V~

Jalen know he wasnt worried about me. He wasnt worried about me wen he was kissing another girl. But I wasnt about to start. I guess we where skipping school today so I went and took a shower. Wen I got out I dried off and lotio my body. Then I went to my closet and picked me out a black crop top that has 'BOSS' in gold letters with my white cut up skinny jeans and my black gold and white Jordans. I put on a little bit of make up and went downstairs.

"Where you going" said Jalen

"Im just finna go to the park" I said grabbing my keys.

"Dressed like that?? Where you going fr?"

"Ugh mall."

"Like I thought. I wamna come to"Jalen said while gettin off the couch shirtless in some basketball shorts.

"Um no. Im going to Victoria's Secret and you know you dont like shoppin in the girls part so stay home."

"Nope im coming to."With that Jalen jogged upstairs and changed.

We got into Jalen's drop top Camero and sped off to the mall. Wen we got to the mall we went to Madrag. Thats my favourite shopping store. Jalen was on his phone doing whateva and I was looking around. Then I came across this black crop top with cut strings hanging and some shorts with a pretty ass gold belt on it. I ran to Jalen and askes him to buy it for me.

"JALEN! I WANT THISSS"I yelled as I ran to him.

"Damn Konnie yean gotta yell. Wat you trynna get now"he asked because I wanted so much stuff.

"This" I said holding up the outfit.

"Ight is that all" he said reaching into his pocket for his wallet.

"Can we go to Footlocker next" I asked in a baby voice with my baby face on. Jalen cant resist it.

"U always hit me with that baby shit. Yea hurry up tho cuz im sleepy" he said getting bck on his phone.

I smiled and went to the register. Wen I bought the outfit we went to footlocker. As soom as I walked in I say these cute ass black white and gold Jordans. As u already know I asked Jalen for it and he said yes. So we bought the shoes then went to Victoria's Secret. I found a pink and peach color bra and pantie set.

Jalen bought that to and some more outfits. Wen we was on our way to the good court I got a call from my girls. They told me that we going out tonite and I was like cool. Me and Jalen left the mall and went home it was 7:00 p.m. Me and the girls was gone go to the club at 9 so I only had 2 hours to do my hair and more. I took a 30minute shower. Wen I got out I wrapped myself with a towel and started to do my hair. Wen I was done it was 8:30. I put on one of my new outfits I got from the mall.

At 8:50 Kayla and Niya showed up. Kayla had on some black shorts with a pink crop top that says 'boss' in gold and some pink black and gold Jordans. Niya had on some white shorts and red crop top with kissing lips on it with some white and red Jordans. So we got into Kayla's car and drove to 'Club Flex 100'.

~Jalen P.O.V~

The girls where out so me Tre and Malak decied to go out as well. We wanted to go to a club so we got dressed and went to "Club Flex 100". The girls went somewhere but we didnt know so we was gone turn up tonight.

~Konnie P.O.V~

We made it to the club and got on the dance floor and started twerking. Some guys started grinding on us. Then some ratched bitches tried to battle us in twerking but failed. We started doing splits and everything. The boys was feeling on us. Me and my girls was having a good time.

~Jalen P.O.V~

Me and the boys made it to the club and went on the high floor where we could see everything. Then Tre pointed at Konnie Kayla And Niya twerking on some niggas.

"Nigga look at them" Tre said pointing at the girls

"So they wanna play dirty" I said looking at them twerk on other niggas.

"Lets go snatch they ass up" Malak said gettin mad.

"Naw. We gone do the same. Grab one of these hoes and follow me" I said grabbing the finest girl I saw. But she wasnt finer than Konnie. We went to the center of the dance floor where Konnie and them could see us and bent them bitches over grinding on them as they twerked.

~Konnie P.O.V~

Jalen and them was grinding on some girls it pissed us off. It was war on that dance floor. Me Niya and Kayla started bending ova on them boys shaking our ass letting them feel on us. Then one boy picked me up and started grinding on me making his manhood touch my ladyhood. Wen I tell u Jalen stormed ova der and pulled me off that boy by my arm..... Tre n Malak grabbed Niya and Kayla and threw us in Tre's truck. They sat up front making us sit in the back. We was giggling the whole time to my house.

Wen we got there Tre took Kayla in his room Malak took Niya in the guest room and Jalen took me to his room. All 3 of us got a whooping. Then they fucked the shit out of us. Them ugly niggas told us we had to stay in the damn room we on punishment😑.

"Jalen!!!!!" I yelled from upstairs because him and the boy was downstairs watching a movie.

"What!?" He yelled back.

"I gotta tinkle!!!" I said.

"U betta hold it!! U aint coming out that room till I say so!!" He said.

"But I gotta pee!!!! Really bad!!!!"

"No! U betta not pee in my damn bed!!"

I was mad at him I had to pee so bad. I sat der and pouted. Then Jalen walked in about 3 hours later.

" Jalen I gotta pee!" I said

"Gone u off punishment" he said laying in the bed.

I jumped out that bed and ran around the house saying 'FREE FINALLY FREE!! FREEDOM'.

~Kayla P.O.V~

I heard Konnie yelling Free and I got mad I asked Tre and I leave now and he said no. I was pissed off. I had to stay in the room all night.

~Niya P.O.V.~

Konnie happy ass was free and I was still stuck in the room. Malak pin head ass wouldn't let me go out. I pouted and asked of I could watch TV this nigga said naw. If I didnt have a fit. I was madddd. So I just went to sleep.